Author Topic: You a Turkey? - Bozeman Montana  (Read 185 times)

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
You a Turkey? - Bozeman Montana
« on: September 19, 2013, 01:53:28 PM »
Hi all,

Ok I asked, you answered and hopefully I listened and got it right!!!  The GotDog? Turkey weekend premium is now posted on the website….  www.gotdogagility.com

The trial is a FULL 3 days Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  We wont start until 11:00 am on Friday so hopefully that eliminates 1 night of motel  :)  We are gonna have a Thanksgiving Dinner Friday evening with all the fixin’s … more details to come as we get closer!!

I asked if you would enter a trial early if you got a discount… over 70% of you said you would soooo if you enter by November 5th you get to take an ADDITIONAL $1 off of your per run fee.  So this means: if you enter 18 runs at $8 you get your runs for $7… which is an $18 savings!!

I asked if you thought the price breaks were fair… over 80% said yes BUT I thought I would change it up a bit anyways  ;D  1-6 runs $10  7-12 runs $9  and 12+ $8 

I asked about PayPal, email, and weather days…. I DO have PayPal available as well as being able to take credit cards during the trial.  My pdf premium is a fillable form online which makes it easy to email.  You can always bring the page you need to sign to the trial with you!!  AND I changed the closing day to get the package pricing to Tuesday midnight before the trial.  Hopefully you can check out the weather and email those entries in to me and still feel safe about entering “early”.

I asked about having to pay more for Day Of entries.  69% yes they agree to having to pay more.  I do understand that some folks just don’t know until right before.  I am hoping that giving you until Tuesday midnight you can get your entry in without paying more.  If for some reason you cant enter until later in the week I did make those entry fees $10 per run no package discount.  If you wait until the Day Of the fee is $11 per run no package discount.

Look forward to seeing you all again at the cozy Circle L arena.  You might want to get those motel reservations in since it IS Thanksgiving weekend!!!!
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: You a Turkey? - Bozeman Montana
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:53:37 AM »
Just a reminder.... November 5th is coming up!!!
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT