Author Topic: Champs 2014  (Read 1414 times)

debrasweat

• Karmon Rose & Hera
Champs 2014
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:17:54 AM »
How fun it was to watch everyone in Illinois competing and watching some incredible handlers and dogs !!!!!  Are the dates for Champs next year set in stone and are we for sure going to Utah? I would like to start looking at hotels and making my reservation soon. I am so looking forward to it !!!!!!!!!!!

Debra Sweat
Debra D Sweat

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Champs 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »
How fun it was to watch everyone in Illinois competing and watching some incredible handlers and dogs !!!!!  Are the dates for Champs next year set in stone and are we for sure going to Utah? I would like to start looking at hotels and making my reservation soon. I am so looking forward to it !!!!!!!!!!!

Debra Sweat

The dates are what are listed on the NADAC calendar of events.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 07:57:05 AM »

Are there any hotel recommendations from previous participants in Utah?

:)

Thanks,
Robin and Misha - and maybe Bullet if he qualifies!

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:14:44 PM »
I know everyone is different on what they like and do not like about hotels, but the one I stayed in was not bad.  I stayed at the La Quinta in Midvale, UT.  I had to go to the La Quinta web site to remember what city the hotel was in and their web site says it has been newly renovated.  I plan on making my reservations again at this hotel for the 2014 Champs!  Now to get my dog qualified!!!
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dog Jester
Boise, ID