Author Topic: Elk Grove, CA EGC trial and January Phoenix, AZ trial  (Read 3780 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Elk Grove, CA EGC trial and January Phoenix, AZ trial
« on: October 12, 2013, 10:06:46 AM »
We don't have enough entries yet to hold the EGC trial the first weekend of November.  If you are planning on coming and enjoying three full days of exciting EGC courses, let us know.  We know that most people wait until the last minute, but we usually have enough to get a "feel" for the number of entries that will be there....... right now the "feel" isn't strong enough to continue.  So if you plan to attend, let us know!

We have a funraiser in Phoenix, AZ during Jan. 8-12.  We will be doing EGC runs on two of the evenings, then six rounds a day during Fri-Sun.  Since this trial is part of a judging clinic, there is always a chance that the trial might stop for a minute to discuss any calls or courses.  Because of possible delays occasionally, we are also going to limit the entries for each day.  Entries will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.  So don't get shut out if you know for sure that you want to attend.  The premium will be out by Monday.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
Re: Elk Grove, CA EGC trial and January Phoenix, AZ trial
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 05:56:57 PM »
I just checked agilityevents.com, and the Elk Grove trial wasn't listed in the online options, just a trial on 10/25-10/27 in Bend. FWIW, I'll be in Elk Grove with 2 dogs for the November EGC.

Thanks, Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 07:40:33 PM »
I just checked agilityevents.com, and the Elk Grove trial wasn't listed in the online options, just a trial on 10/25-10/27 in Bend. FWIW, I'll be in Elk Grove with 2 dogs for the November EGC.

Thanks, Murrelet

It is there........ I checked.  And I have received a few entries via AgilityEvents in the past few days.  Just not very many!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 07:53:07 PM »
Thanks! Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman

Mary Kapner

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 11:07:25 AM »
Just sent Mitzi's entry in.  Went directly to agilityevents.net.  No problem.  Reminding a few others, also.

Perhaps others that read this could remind their EGC buddies, too.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:33:25 AM by Mary Kapner »
Mary Kapner
"Poodle This!"

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 07:05:12 AM »
I have a couple questions, hope they're not stupid ;)

For a Funraiser, do points still count? Meaning, towards NATCH and Champs qualifications?

I was reading the premium for the Phx Funraiser and it says no move ups. Is that just between days, or if I enter something but want to change it to a higher level before closing, is that still not allowed? Just want to make sure I understand correctly :)

Also I was going to enter it now (I will this week) and where you pick what classes what days... Friday has everything available to check as entering except one class. I didn't pay attention to Sat and Sun... I will go by what the premium says is offered each day, just wanted you to be aware of that. This is only the second time I'll be entering a trial online (love that though!) and the other trial, you could only check the boxes of what is offerd that day. So I'm guessing it's an error?

Jessi
Jessi Zamboni

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 09:34:17 AM »

For a Funraiser, do points still count? Meaning, towards NATCH and Champs qualifications?

I was reading the premium for the Phx Funraiser and it says no move ups. Is that just between days, or if I enter something but want to change it to a higher level before closing, is that still not allowed? Just want to make sure I understand correctly :)

Also I was going to enter it now (I will this week) and where you pick what classes what days... Friday has everything available to check as entering except one class. I didn't pay attention to Sat and Sun... I will go by what the premium says is offered each day, just wanted you to be aware of that. This is only the second time I'll be entering a trial online (love that though!) and the other trial, you could only check the boxes of what is offerd that day. So I'm guessing it's an error?

Jessi

Yes, Funraisers are full blown, point and title earing trials!  You can move up through the Tuesday before the trial starts.

I will have Becky "test" the premium.  Do you know which class entry wasn't working on Friday?

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 09:42:46 AM »
Is the Elk Grove EGC Trial next weekend a go? Fingers crossed!

Thanks, Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 09:44:21 AM »
Is the Elk Grove EGC Trial next weekend a go? Fingers crossed!

Thanks, Murrelet

Absolutely!!  Have fun there and run fast!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 09:58:32 AM »
I just tested the entry form for the EGC trial in Elk Grove and it has all 4 EGC classes running twice each day for a total of 24 runs over the three days.
I didn't have a problem with entering all the classes.    Give it another try. 

Regards,
Becky

Jessi
Becky Woodruff

Bev Lewis

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 04:59:42 PM »
Does that mean you are coming? :)

What are the chances of having some boxes of NADAC Anniversary #20 shirts for the Elk Grove FUNraiser?  I'd be happy to "work the station".  ...and buy some :)  I thought the anniversary shirt was stunning...I have a copy of it up in my office at work! :)

bev and the sheps +/-
Bev Lewis
Sacramento, CA

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 09:42:25 PM »
Does that mean you are coming? :)

What are the chances of having some boxes of NADAC Anniversary #20 shirts for the Elk Grove FUNraiser?  I'd be happy to "work the station".  ...and buy some :)  I thought the anniversary shirt was stunning...I have a copy of it up in my office at work! :)

bev and the sheps +/-

I will see if Donna can pack some up and get them there by that trial.  That would be great!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 03:34:32 AM »
Yes, Funraisers are full blown, point and title earing trials!  You can move up through the Tuesday before the trial starts.

I will have Becky "test" the premium.  Do you know which class entry wasn't working on Friday?

Sharon

Great, thanks. I went to it again, and this time I could only click the appropriate boxes :)
Jessi Zamboni

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 09:45:52 PM »
At the AZ trial, would we be able to move up in EGC between Wed/Thur and Sat/Sun if our dog finished a Superior?  (That's if there's still room to enter the mid-week trial, of course.)  I know there are no move ups allowed between days of a funraiser, and think I remember there's a a cut off for move ups before one.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 09:58:53 PM »
At the AZ trial, would we be able to move up in EGC between Wed/Thur and Sat/Sun if our dog finished a Superior?  (That's if there's still room to enter the mid-week trial, of course.)  I know there are no move ups allowed between days of a funraiser, and think I remember there's a a cut off for move ups before one.

No, there are no move-ups at Funraisers, sorry.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility