Author Topic: Points upload  (Read 606 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Points upload
« on: October 16, 2013, 12:35:55 PM »
Hi, group.
    Please do not email regarding the recent upload if your points from Ready 2 Run or Chattapaws isn't there.  I don't have those show results yet.  They are not late, they don't have to be submitted until Friday.  It is just that all of the rest of the clubs were so timely in their trial submissions that the other 12 clubs did get included in the recent post.

So don't get on those two clubs and don't write about missing points!!  We are just trying to stay on top of results and that will occasionally result in some points not being posted if we don't have them by Tuesday after the trial.

We are working hard to get everything caught up and stay caught up!  Thanks Chris for all of your computer work and to Amanda and Becky for working your butts off around here to give me some time to work on everything!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Tracey Kroll

Re: Points upload
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 06:36:19 AM »
Thanks Sharon, Chris, Amanda and Becky for all your hard work. I've barely finished the laundry from Champs and you guys are already buzzing around being productive!   ::)

-Tracey Kroll with
Brogan, the Sheltie, Merit the Aussie And Crosby the Sheltie ("If you never gave us baths you could stop washing all those dog towels!")

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Points upload
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »
Thanks Sharon, Chris, Amanda and Becky for all your hard work. I've barely finished the laundry from Champs and you guys are already buzzing around being productive!   ::)

-Tracey Kroll with
Brogan, the Sheltie, Merit the Aussie And Crosby the Sheltie ("If you never gave us baths you could stop washing all those dog towels!")

Lots more coming!!  ( I don't have MY laundry done yet from Champs, but I have computer work done!!)

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility