Author Topic: Thanks to Canines In Action for Great Trial!  (Read 238 times)

Lietzusa

Thanks to Canines In Action for Great Trial!
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »
THanks to the CIA club for a great NADAC trial last weekend at Hog Dog in Millersville MD.  Schatzi and I enjoyed trying some bonus runs - but alas not able to send in any "perfect" runs!  It was fun to have our favorite Canuck down to judge - Yeah Janet! As the Novice Gate for the weekend - it was really nice to have at least five new NADAC'ers to welcome to our madness!  Susanna got to learn how we all recognize the Golden Goofiness, Mary found her Dobie loved the wide open courses, Behna and Kodi had a great time.  It was great to have them all volunteer to help as well -= a great way to learn more about what happens at a trial.  THanks to CIA for moving the trial indoors - we would have been swimming outside!  Sam & Schatzi and future (debuting 28 December) Squeek!

TwoPawsOn

Re: Thanks to Canines In Action for Great Trial!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
Thanks for bringing your huge heart and, uh, "announcer's voice" to compete and cheer along the rest of us!  Always great to have Team Rat there!
Priscilla Warnock, Lefty & Robey
Crownsville, MD

marycallaway

Re: Thanks to Canines In Action for Great Trial!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:16:11 PM »
This is Mary (I had the Doberman Bacchus).  I had such a fun time at this trial.  I know Bacchus did.  Enjoyed running the NADAC courses and new classes and glad Nicole Bailey encouraged me to do this.   Hope to see everyone in a coming NADAC weekend.