Author Topic: Website issues  (Read 1050 times)

JulieG

Website issues
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
I have been trying to check the NADAC calendar so I can request days off work for 2014 for dog trials. But the last several times I have tried I continue getting an error message when I search the state. So I tried emailing the webmaster through the contact NADAC page and the same thing happened.

I was able to go through some of the local clubs pages and get info, but they don't all have dates up. Help...

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Website issues
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 01:52:04 PM »
I have been trying to check the NADAC calendar so I can request days off work for 2014 for dog trials. But the last several times I have tried I continue getting an error message when I search the state. So I tried emailing the webmaster through the contact NADAC page and the same thing happened.

I was able to go through some of the local clubs pages and get info, but they don't all have dates up. Help...

I would sent a note to the webmaster on what to "fix" but it works fine each time I check it.  Exactly what are you checking for when you get an error?  I can't seem to cause that error to happen!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility