Author Topic: Platinum Speed points  (Read 1206 times)

Amy McGovern

Platinum Speed points
« on: October 28, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
We just discovered that we have 10 Platinum speed runs in Jumpers.  I recall there is an award if you can do it 10 times in regular and jumpers but I wondered if there is anything for doing it just in Jumpers?  I can't find it in the rules.  We have gotten close in Regular (97 and 98 DRI) but never over 100.  She seems to like Jumpers best :)  (and she has a few in Touch n Go).

-Amy and the schnauzer pack including Libby the speedy schnauzer, who is the one I'm asking about

p.s. I'm not running for the awards.  But man those speedy runs feel so good and we would love something commemorating that!  For some reason, those are the ones I am least likely to have videos of but we do have our memories of them :)
Amy and the schnauzers

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Platinum Speed points
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 02:54:21 PM »
We just discovered that we have 10 Platinum speed runs in Jumpers.  I recall there is an award if you can do it 10 times in regular and jumpers but I wondered if there is anything for doing it just in Jumpers?  I can't find it in the rules.  We have gotten close in Regular (97 and 98 DRI) but never over 100.  She seems to like Jumpers best :)  (and she has a few in Touch n Go).

-Amy and the schnauzer pack including Libby the speedy schnauzer, who is the one I'm asking about

p.s. I'm not running for the awards.  But man those speedy runs feel so good and we would love something commemorating that!  For some reason, those are the ones I am least likely to have videos of but we do have our memories of them :)

No, there are no awards for accomplishments in a single class, sorry.  All awards are a combination of classes.

If I were you, I would create an award just for yourself and display it proudly!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lin Battaglia

• Trial Secretary
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
Platinum Speed points
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 06:17:15 PM »
Hi Sharon,
I believe you have been working on it but we haven't had the written listing of points required for Platinum Speed Stars, DRI Run Indexes for MOD SQUAD, Superiors, Outstandings, NATCHes, VERS NATCHes, VERSATILITIES, ALL AROUNDS, etc. for a long time. Are you getting close ?

LInB
Mdt-AA LLC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 06:44:31 PM »
Hi Sharon,
I believe you have been working on it but we haven't had the written listing of points required for Platinum Speed Stars, DRI Run Indexes for MOD SQUAD, Superiors, Outstandings, NATCHes, VERS NATCHes, VERSATILITIES, ALL AROUNDS, etc. for a long time. Are you getting close ?

LInB
Mdt-AA LLC

I might be reading the question wrong, but I don't understand the question.  The requirements for those awards are listed in the rulebook.  What am I missing and what am I supposed to be working on?

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lin Battaglia

• Trial Secretary
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
Platinum Speed points
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:35:38 PM »
Sorry. I certainly may be using the wrong terminology. Let me find my old list and send it to you so we'll be talking about the same thing.

Thanks for your time.

LInB
Mdt-AA LLC

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 08:12:57 AM »
Sorry. I certainly may be using the wrong terminology. Let me find my old list and send it to you so we'll be talking about the same thing.

Thanks for your time.

LInB
Mdt-AA LLC

Thanks, Lin!  I want to help, I am just not sure how!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »
I'd like to know about extreme Natches and speed stars etc.?  Are all possible Nadac awards and requirements necessary for them in the rulebook?
Sheila & the Shelties

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
I'd like to know about extreme Natches and speed stars etc.?  Are all possible Nadac awards and requirements necessary for them in the rulebook?

Since Sara McKinley with Sara and myself with Busi have been the only ones to earn them, it hasn't been really high on the priority list yet until the fully rewritten rulebook is posted!

But for general interest I will post again...

The Extreme NATCH is a regular NATCH plus 230 points in all four Extreme classes.  Each additional Extreme NATCH is an additional 200 points in each of the four Extreme classes plus the matching points required for the Regular NATCHes.

The Extreme Versatility NATCH is the above plus the addition of Tunnelers, Weavers and Touch N Go that is already required for a regular Versatility NATCH.

An Extreme Platinum Speed Star requires the same platinum runs as a regular Platinum Speed Star plus 20 runs over a 100 run index in all four Extreme classes.  Busi is the only dog that has earned an Extreme Platinum Speed Star.

An Extreme Versatility Speed Star includes all points needed above for an Extreme Platinum Speed Star plus 10 runs over 100 in Tunnelers, Touch N Go and Weavers.  Busi is the only dog that has earned an Exteme Platinum Versatility Speed Star.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 11:24:28 PM »
Thanks Sharon.  It has come up in a few other threads so I wanted to know what they were.
Sheila & the Shelties

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 04:54:58 AM »
So glad to see that Sharon and Busi are starting to come together. ;)
Lee Anne

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
So glad to see that Sharon and Busi are starting to come together. ;)

Yea, we are slowly getting there!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 04:38:16 PM »
I would say that Sharon snd Busi are there!  Not just starting!
Sheila & the Shelties