Author Topic: Play~Bow NY - Thanks!  (Read 401 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Play~Bow NY - Thanks!
« on: October 28, 2013, 02:56:16 AM »
Great weekend at the Play~Bow NADAC trial (that I host)

Congrats to Penny Sencer and Dervish on Versatility NATCH 2
I know there were some other great goals reached over the weekend - I just can't remember them all - post them here -

It was great to see some new faces at the trial
It was great to see the retired dogs run and have a smile on their faces
It was great to see all the Halloween costumes

Thanks to all who came out to play and work your butts off - especially those of you who went above and beyond -
Thanks to Dwayne Bonker for great courses and just being an all around great dude -
Thanks to NAE and baby to be - for equipment and TSS (and a roof over my head at times)
Thanks to Mother Nature for cooperating (more or less) for a change
finally ....
Thanks to my dogs for behaving themselves (Zoe more or less) and especially to Kiva b/c she knows I can't run her well when I am hosting a trial -

One last Thanks - To NADAC for being the best agility venue in the world!

See you all in April (Save the date - April 26/27)
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

tag team

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Play~Bow NY - Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 10:57:32 AM »
Thanks for a super fun trial Maureen deHaan and Dwayne Bonker!  For late October in New York, I consider the weekend's weather to have been pretty darned good!   

Plus the gusting winds were perfect for testing out my new tent which barely even swayed while other tents were flapping in the wind.  In the future I am going to call this the "green with envy" tent (HA HA) in honor of Tracey's VERY funny comments about how good her pugs would look in a bright green and black pod-shaped tent.... and Tracey is right.  Her pugs would look adorable in a tent which is sort of shaped like a pug.. and with black accents to boot.  :) 

Thanks again Maureen and Dwayne for a fun weekend of running, working which doesn't really feel like work.. except when moving tunnel bags :(, and of course hanging out with such a great group of people!