Author Topic: Thanks from All-American Dog Sports!  (Read 271 times)

AndreaL

• Trial Secretary
Thanks from All-American Dog Sports!
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:49:09 PM »
Thanks to everyone who braved the cold mornings and the football game, and came out for the All-American Dog Sports trial in Blacksburg, VA this past weekend!  Once the sun came out and warmed things up a little, we had some really nice agility weather.  Judge Robin Carberry brought some fun courses and earned some official votes for nicest judge!  Thanks to everyone who pitched in and made everything run so smoothly!  Special thanks to Linda Anderson for being our chief course builder, to Dawn Jones for everything that she does (too many things to list!), and to Jennie Jones for being a great trial chair and co-conspirator! 

From our brag board:

Jack and Lee Anne McAdam - Novice Superior Versatility
Roy and Arlene Stadler - Superior Novice Touch N Go
Cassie and Missy Reed - Novice Triple Superior
Tess and Missy Reed - Novice Touch N Go
Blink and Karen Hough - Novice Weavers, Superior Novice Jumpers, and Open Regular
Quinn and Betty Wilson - Open Jumpers
Brie and Andrea Lengi - NATCH3
Fire and Sarah Fix - Bonus Chances ?
Sadie and Dave Burnette - Novice Regular

I know that there were also a lot of "first Q's" and other achievements that didn't make it onto the board, but it was great to see all the new novice dogs running so well!  I hope to see everyone back again in April!

Andrea Lengi
Andrea Lengi
Brie, Pye-Dog, and Audie

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks from All-American Dog Sports!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 12:02:49 PM »
It really was a fun trial on a beautiful fall weekend...love being able to play outside with my dogs on these kinds of days!  It really was great to see so many novice teams coming together and having so much fun as well as having the more experienced teams there to show us how it should be done.  Judge Robin was the best!  Thank you, AADS...we had a great time!
Lee Anne

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Thanks from All-American Dog Sports!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:47:58 PM »
It was a really great trial!  Lots of fun.  Thanks to all who helped me course build.  You guys are the best!  Thanks to Andrea for going ahead even with the football game.
Linda Anderson
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!