Author Topic: Thank you Hoodoo Howlers for a wonderful trial!  (Read 626 times)

TSacks

• Trial Secretary
Thank you Hoodoo Howlers for a wonderful trial!
« on: November 04, 2013, 08:22:22 AM »
Thank you to Dorothy and everyone at Hoodoo Howlers for a great weekend!  It was fun to meet new folks and get to watch everyones dogs have so much fun.  And of course, Susan Perry was a wonderful judge!
Our 12.5 year old, Jake, got his 8th NATCH.  He had so much fun and I count my blessings for everything we are able to do together.  Indy agreed with Jake that the courses were a blast!
Thank you again everyone for making Joe and I feel at home.  Joe had so much fun going through pictures with everyone!
Tanya, Joe, Jake, Indy & Nikita
Tanya Sacks

Kathy Phelan

Re: Thank you Hoodoo Howlers for a wonderful trial!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
I love HooDoo trials! Wish Dusty and I could have been there to celebrate Jake's, Risk's and Harrie's NATCH's. What fun!!!
Kathy Phelan
Dusty Boots A'Flying (Dusty)
Dusty Boots Desert Fire (Shaleeh)
McCall, Idaho

tabithabauer

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 07:56:16 PM »
I had so much fun at the trial! Missy and Lucy had fun--Lucy may have had a little too much fun, as everyone probably saw.  ;) Congrats to everyone who finished a NATCH at the trial! Susan Perry was a very supportive judge and the courses were great. I am happy with my pictures from Joe; they are very nice!
Tabitha, Missy and Lucy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:10:16 PM by tabithabauer »
Tabitha Bauer
Missy and Lucy
Idaho

Jackie

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:54:20 AM »
I will agree!  Very fun trial and great judge!  Looking forward to some more Hoodoo trials next year!
Jackie, Risk, Journey and Mick Mack Snack Attack!

LJKing

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 10:29:50 AM »
I'm kinda late on this, but I enjoyed HooDoo very much, too! Hope I can get up there again next year.
Lynda King