Author Topic: Question on checking to see if your awards request has been received  (Read 1735 times)

judy.whitbred

I put in a request for some awards for Pebbles 12-01333.  I went to my Member Section to check on the awards requests I filed, and I get a message php error Error Type 256.  Can you tell me if you have received any award requests for Pebbles, and if so, what they are.  I don't want to request them again if that request is already filed.

Thanks
Judy Whitbred
Friendship, MD

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Question on checking to see if your awards request has been received
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 05:45:33 PM »
I put in a request for some awards for Pebbles 12-01333.  I went to my Member Section to check on the awards requests I filed, and I get a message php error Error Type 256.  Can you tell me if you have received any award requests for Pebbles, and if so, what they are.  I don't want to request them again if that request is already filed.

Thanks
Judy Whitbred
Friendship, MD

You don't request awards anymore.  We have a file of what has been sent and what hasn't.  The awards your dog has earned is listed in your dog's point history.  We make announcements when awards are sent.  If we make an announcement of those sent and you didn't receive yours, then you will let us know.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

jimbrasen

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:03:34 PM »
Are you still awarding extended titles? I don't see them listed anywhere. Thanks
Jim Brasen
Jim Brasen

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 07:13:46 PM »
Are you still awarding extended titles? I don't see them listed anywhere. Thanks
Jim Brasen

Those are on the Title History tab, when that part of the website gets updated.  MaryAnne said yesterday that she is working on the title printing pages, which is the same page as the Extended Titles pages.  When those pages are functional again, those Extended titles will come to me with the other awards.

We did not expect to have to have all of this working until the first of the year........ we should have been able to rely upon the older web site.  But there will be a few missing pages until we get caught up.  Everyone is trying hard!!

The Extended titles earned show up on your points printout.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 07:52:59 AM »

Thanks
Judy Whitbred
Friendship, MD

You don't request awards anymore.  We have a file of what has been sent and what hasn't.  The awards your dog has earned is listed in your dog's point history.  We make announcements when awards are sent.  If we make an announcement of those sent and you didn't receive yours, then you will let us know.

Sharon

Am not sure I am understanding.  If I look up Jack's point history (07-10107) it shows that he has earned his Nov Versatility (2010), his Nov Triple Superior in April this year and his 1,000 points. I requested and rec'd his Versatility award back then, but hadn't requested his Triple Superior.  I did plan to, but thought his Superior Versatility would be coming before too much longer (come on clubs, maybe Occasionally schedule a jumpers run on Saturday!) and figured I'd request and contribute/pay for them both when that happened.  But you're saying we no longer need to request them?  They're just going to be sent automatically?  So should I have rec'd Jack's Superior already (or, horrors! Was it there at Champs to be picked up but I never bothered to look because I hadn't asked for it?!)?

And I had it in my head that the 1,000 points (and all the other point multiples) were like titles that we printed out ourselves, but is that correct?  If they are awards should I be expecting that without requesting it?

What about the people who don't want the physical awards and don't want to burden NADAC with that expense?  When this topic was discussed a while back there were quite a few people (those blessed souls who have earned many many awards with many many dogs...and some who just aren't into collecting these type of memorabilia) who didn't want any more.

And if we want to contribute towards the cost of the awards (not required, I know, but if we wanted to) can we do that?  Does Becky have kind of a "list" as to what the expense of the award and shipping is?

And (yes another "and" :-) I believe you said there was an option for ordering the "old style" awards, either through you or on our own, by picking up the full expense ourselves. Was thinking I might like Jack's to be all that style (since he probably won't be earning too many more) and do the new ones for the next dogs.  Is that a "contact Becky" question?

Sorry if I'm a dope!

Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »

Am not sure I am understanding.  If I look up Jack's point history (07-10107) it shows that he has earned his Nov Versatility (2010), his Nov Triple Superior in April this year and his 1,000 points. I requested and rec'd his Versatility award back then, but hadn't requested his Triple Superior.  I did plan to, but thought his Superior Versatility would be coming before too much longer (come on clubs, maybe Occasionally schedule a jumpers run on Saturday!) and figured I'd request and contribute/pay for them both when that happened.  But you're saying we no longer need to request them?  They're just going to be sent automatically?  So should I have rec'd Jack's Superior already (or, horrors! Was it there at Champs to be picked up but I never bothered to look because I hadn't asked for it?!)?

And I had it in my head that the 1,000 points (and all the other point multiples) were like titles that we printed out ourselves, but is that correct?  If they are awards should I be expecting that without requesting it?

What about the people who don't want the physical awards and don't want to burden NADAC with that expense?  When this topic was discussed a while back there were quite a few people (those blessed souls who have earned many many awards with many many dogs...and some who just aren't into collecting these type of memorabilia) who didn't want any more.

And if we want to contribute towards the cost of the awards (not required, I know, but if we wanted to) can we do that?  Does Becky have kind of a "list" as to what the expense of the award and shipping is?

And (yes another "and" :-) I believe you said there was an option for ordering the "old style" awards, either through you or on our own, by picking up the full expense ourselves. Was thinking I might like Jack's to be all that style (since he probably won't be earning too many more) and do the new ones for the next dogs.  Is that a "contact Becky" question?

Sorry if I'm a dope!

Vicki Storrs

You are great, Vicki!!  Good questions.

Yes, many people send me a note requesting "not" to receive the Awards medals, as they don't have a place to display them.

If you want the old style awards (plaques, acrylics, etc) then you can request through Becky and she will give you a price quote for those.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility