Author Topic: Happy Holidays from Jake and Lil... I think this will make you smile.  (Read 531 times)

tag team

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
This link is to a one minute video: "Happy Holidays from Jake and Lil". If you plan to watch it, do it soon as YT may remove it due to my use of the very essential background music. I've been meaning to do this for years but never got around to doing it RIGHT so I figured I'LL JUST DO IT (any old way) and I think it worked out pretty well

Happy Holidays!

LINK:   http://artanddogblog.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/happy-holidays-from-jake-and-lil/

Devorah (Jake and Lil)
"http://artanddogblog.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/happy-holidays-from-jake-and-lil/"

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Happy Holidays from Jake and Lil... I think this will make you smile.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 12:39:18 PM »
Very cute!!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:53:16 PM »
That was really cute!  Reminds me of some of the stuff Tim Conway used to do on the Carol Burnett show.  Geeez, now I've really let on my age!  Happy Holidays to you and Jake and Lil, too!
Lee Anne

Kyle

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
It DID make me smile!! Really, really cute!
-Kyle
Kyle
Leona Valley, CA

tag team

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 04:36:58 AM »
Thanks for watching!   A friend on FB commented: "One Munchkin and two Totos" which I thought was very funny. 

Happy Holidays again from Jake and Lil... and their loyal Munchkin servant, who will be packing down 10" of snow today by walking back and forth.....and back and forth.... with snow shoes to create a hard-packed surface for them to run on.

Dev Sperber