Author Topic: Associate Fee Increase  (Read 1635 times)

marycallaway

Associate Fee Increase
« on: December 11, 2013, 07:08:03 AM »
I sent my check for a first time Associate Membership back in November.  The check amount was $15 and I am wondering if I should send an additional check for $5 since the fees went up on January 1, 2014.

Thank you

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Associate Fee Increase
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:42:38 AM »
I sent my check for a first time Associate Membership back in November.  The check amount was $15 and I am wondering if I should send an additional check for $5 since the fees went up on January 1, 2014.

Thank you

Nope, you are good!!  There won't be an associate increase in January, only a dog registration fee increase.  But either way, you sent the correct amount!!

Thanks and I hope you are having a great holiday season and staying warm!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Laura A Henrich

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »
Hi Sharon
I know that this is getting off the original topic, but I also signed up as an associate member.  When I went to send my check about a week later, I couldn't remember how many years I signed up for, so I sent it for the 3 year membership.  Is all good with my associate membership?
Thanks,
Laura
Tobi & Rylee
Laura A Henrich
Tobi
Rylee - Forever in my heart
Henrich's Barnegat Light a.k.a. Barney

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Hi Sharon
I know that this is getting off the original topic, but I also signed up as an associate member.  When I went to send my check about a week later, I couldn't remember how many years I signed up for, so I sent it for the 3 year membership.  Is all good with my associate membership?
Thanks,
Laura
Tobi & Rylee

The expiration date should match the check.  You should be able to check your expiration date in the member section of the forum.  If Chris has updated it and it isn't correct, just let us know!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 11:31:36 AM »
Hi Sharon
Thanks,
Laura
Tobi & Rylee

Looks like we got it set for a three year :)

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 07:17:10 AM »
Help!

I have really goofed on renewing.  My associates Number is MV392.  And I am way late on renewing for 2013.  Anyway, I tried to renew for 5 years, meaning to include 2013 and sent the info and the form blanked out.  So, I thought it would not take the number and tried to enroll as new.  The NADAC.com still blanked out.

I really don't need 2 numbers.  Just let me know which to do and I'll send the Paypal amount but to which email?

Sorry for the trouble.
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 01:49:11 PM »
Help!

I have really goofed on renewing.  My associates Number is MV392.  And I am way late on renewing for 2013.  Anyway, I tried to renew for 5 years, meaning to include 2013 and sent the info and the form blanked out.  So, I thought it would not take the number and tried to enroll as new.  The NADAC.com still blanked out.

I really don't need 2 numbers.  Just let me know which to do and I'll send the Paypal amount but to which email?

Sorry for the trouble.

Chris will make sure that you don't get two numbers!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility