Author Topic: Place to look up on the NADAC site to find when membership expires?  (Read 854 times)

sandy.cox.14606

Hi,
I know when I renewed I extended my membership but can remember when it expires, is there a place on the NADAC web site to look up my expiration date with out having to email you all again this year? 

P.S. love having the dog look up registration numbers and really like the new site.
Regards
Sandy Cox

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Place to look up on the NADAC site to find when membership expires?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:55:11 PM »
Hi,
I know when I renewed I extended my membership but can remember when it expires, is there a place on the NADAC web site to look up my expiration date with out having to email you all again this year? 

P.S. love having the dog look up registration numbers and really like the new site.
Regards
Sandy Cox

Yep!  Right here on the forum!  Go to the "Member Section" and it will ask you for your email address and zip code.  Then it will display your information, which includes your expiration date!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Lin Battaglia

• Trial Secretary
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
Place to look up on the NADAC site to find when membership expires?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:08:39 AM »
We sent your membership when we renewed our club membership but our membership has not been updated. Would you check that for us. We renewed when Becky sent a reminder out back in November.

Lin and GregB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 10:17:33 AM »
If someone registers to become an associate now does that roll over into next year? or would it only be for a few weeks? (I'm guessing not).

thanks,

Gina Pizzo

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 10:18:17 AM »
If someone registers to become an associate now does that roll over into next year? or would it only be for a few weeks? (I'm guessing not).

thanks,

Gina Pizzo

It rolls over to the new year!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

sandy.cox.14606

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »
Thanks for the information Sharon -
Sandy cox