Author Topic: Wrapping up 2013  (Read 475 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Wrapping up 2013
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »
So the year 2013 is in the books.  A record setting year with 529 trials taking place over 1,192 trial days.

2014 is looking to pass those marks with 403 trials already listed for this year.  At this time last year, we had 260 trials set for 2013 and ended up with 529.  So either clubs are getting much better at submitting paperwork than last year, or this year is going to be even a bigger record setter!

Due to the increase of trials in 2013, we were able to restart the awards program that had been in hiatus for three years.  We have shipped over 3,000 awards in 2013 with about 900 NATCHes and Versatility NATCHes left to process during January.  During the year 2013 we had 2492 awards earned and those are set to be processed in February.  My hope and dream is that all awards will be fully processed up to date by March of 2014.  Then we will be able to process them 1-2 times a month and never get behind again.  The numbers for 2014 certainly look as though 2014 will be a big year for NADAC and a time to get all of the backlog completed.

MaryAnne has reported that she will have the certificate printing module re-written and ready to be used by mid-January so people will be able to start printing those hard earned titles again! 

Awards earned (not titles) are sent to me via a file now, so there is no need to request any awards.  Past awards will be caught up soon and new awards earned will begin being processed 1-2 times a month by March of this year.  So exciting!!

Thank you so much for your huge support in 2013 and I look forward to serving you in 2014!

I am headed to Phoenix, AZ for a seminar next week, so I will start processing all of the Top Ten Breed listings as soon as I return mid-January.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Kathy Phelan

Re: Wrapping up 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:23:34 PM »
Thank you Sharon, such amazing and generous accomplishments! I'm thinking I ought to be paying for my Dusty Boots A'Flying awards.

I so wish Dusty and I could go to Phoenix next week. Alas, Dusty is in rehab (doing very well) and we're expanding our pup family next Friday. So…we'll have to see you this summer for more learning, excitement and joy!! - Kathy
Kathy Phelan
Dusty Boots A'Flying (Dusty)
Dusty Boots Desert Fire (Shaleeh)
McCall, Idaho