Author Topic: Breakaway Dogs Frederick, Maryland Trial  (Read 586 times)

marycallaway

Breakaway Dogs Frederick, Maryland Trial
« on: January 05, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »
Just got home from the trial and wanted to say what a fun time I had.  It was my first time there.  Nice training club, nice equipment and nice people. 

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Re: Breakaway Dogs Frederick, Maryland Trial
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:50:56 PM »
Thanks for coming & glad you had a good time.  Hope to see you at our future trials.  Thanks for all the pitching in that you did as well.  You and your dog had some great runs.

Thanks to all who came to the BAD trial.  It was cold but sunny on Saturday & we could have done without the rain that froze as soon as it hit the ground on Sunday but we got through it.  Everyone that came had a great time.  Thanks for coming & supporting our games trial.  See you all in February.

Sorry I forgot to put out the brag board but congrats to all those fine runs I saw and on any & all titles earned.

Jean
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
It really was a fun, fun weekend!!!  Thank you BAD for having these trials - I look forward to these weekends every year!!!

Karen and the Wild Terriers

Ashley Huffman

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »
Thank you for hosting these trials.  Lissie and I enjoy all your trials and they hold a special place in my heart since Lissie began her agility trial career at BAD.  Your trial in February will mark our one year anniversary in NADAC.  It has been a great year and I look forward to many more years to come!  :)
Ashley Huffman
Union Bridge, MD

Lissie the Schnoodle

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 02:56:04 PM »
I can't believe you have only been running almost 1 year.  You both have come together as a great team & always enjoy watching you run.  Thank you for all your help at our trials.  We hope to continue to have our trials as many people do enjoy them.

Great team, congrats on a great year.

See you in February.

Jean
Jean Wilkins
Kopper, Zephry, & Wit
Maryland

Ashley Huffman

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:44 PM »
I can't believe you have only been running almost 1 year.  You both have come together as a great team & always enjoy watching you run.  Thank you for all your help at our trials.  We hope to continue to have our trials as many people do enjoy them.

Great team, congrats on a great year.

See you in February.

Jean

Jean, thank you so much for your kind words!  They certainly mean a lot to me  :)

See you in February!

Ashley
Ashley Huffman
Union Bridge, MD

Lissie the Schnoodle

Wild Terriers

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 09:59:53 AM »
Ashley - you and Lissie look great!!!  Can't wait to see you in February!