Author Topic: Incorrect registration numbers  (Read 397 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Incorrect registration numbers
« on: January 23, 2014, 11:42:25 PM »
Hi, everyone.
    As I am currently working on doing the Top Ten totals for the year 2013, it is quite shocking on the number of incorrect registration numbers being used.

I hope that everyone realizes that it is the owner/handler's responsibility to ensure that the club submits the results with the correct registration numbers.  If records are submitted with an incorrect number, then the dog does not receive credit for their qualifying runs.  All points are given to the registration number.  If the number is invalid, then the points go nowhere.

I am surprised that people don't check their points after results are posted and verify that all of their qualifying runs are listed.

If you have incorrect points at this time, you might still be able to get them corrected for your dogs lifetime points, titles and awards, but they won't be able to be corrected in time to be included in the top ten breed listings. 

There are over 68,000 Elite qualifying runs and about 400 that can't be used as they are not valid registration numbers.

We do have a great listing of dogs and handlers for the 2013 Top Ten for each breed!  Lots of congratulations will be in order!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Incorrect registration numbers
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 09:57:04 AM »
I cannot imagine not checking my points EVERY time!  My dogs and I work hard to earn those Qs and I want to make sure the dog gets credit.  Well... me, too!  I even keep the e-mails from the trial secretaries until the points are posted on the NADAC list.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!