Author Topic: Star City Canine Training Club - March 21-23, 2014 Premium available  (Read 453 times)

Ann Hogg

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Trial Secretary
Star City Canine Training Clubs March agility trial will be held at an excellent new site this year - Greenhill Park, Salem VA.  The trial dates are Friday 21st March - Sunday 23rd March.  Greenhill is a very large park with plenty of room to exercise dogs (the Roanoke River and a creek run along side and through the park), parking will be fairly close to the polo field but not on it (see map). We will be setting up two rings which we will alternate between and there is plenty of room around the rings to erect tents.  The trial will be held on the Polo Field which is very flat and in good condition.

I'm accepting entries from today.  Please send any urgent inquiries to Linda Anderson at lindaezridax@cox.net otherwise you can email me - I will be in UK for most of February but will have access to email most days :)

The premium is attached in word and pdf format and is also available on our website: www.starcityk9training.com where you will also find a map of the trial site.

We look forward to seeing you all.

Ann Hogg
Trial secretary
ahogg552@comcast.net
Ann Hogg

“Until one has loved an animal part of ones soul remains unawakened”

Anatole France.

Vicki Storrs

Re: Star City Canine Training Club - March 21-23, 2014 Premium available
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:19:42 AM »
No premium on the web site or attached?
Vicki Storrs

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:27:47 AM »
No premium on the web site or attached?

Sorry, the attachments have to be approved separately and I didn't see that this post had an attachment.  I have approved it now, so it will be there!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Ann Hogg

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »
Thank you Sharon.

Ann
SCCTC Trial secretary.
Ann Hogg