Author Topic: Forum only?  (Read 5820 times)

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
Re: Forum only?
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »
I haven't spent much time here yet so forgive me if I'm asking for something that is already available.  Would it be possible for there to be a separate section for announcements from NADAC?

I'm not likely to come here very often and not likely to spend much time looking around so it isn't easy to just look at new posts because there will be hundreds of them between my trips to the forum.  I really don't want to miss something that will be important to me or the club I belong to.

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo
Gina Pizzo
Abbey, Trek and Shay

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 10:07:05 AM »
Another question ... since two of us share an email address I don't see my dog listed under our email address in the member section.  Can all of our info be shown under the one email address?

Gina Pizzo
Gina Pizzo
Abbey, Trek and Shay

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 02:15:32 PM »
My RSS also stopped working and gave me the same message - "invalid link."

Regards,
Stephanie Case
Same here.  It worked for several days and then stopped.  I tried to redo it, but it gives me the invalid link message.  I pretty much just gave up and am over here on the forum itself trying to figure out the way the I will be comfortable navigating all the stuff.  I am an obsessive/compulsive who at least opened almost every single post that came through the Yahoo list....yeah yeah yeah, I know, get a life.   :o  So all the different threads have me feeling quite lost and unable to feel up-to-date.
Vicki Storrs
Vicki Storrs

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 08:53:30 PM »
I haven't spent much time here yet so forgive me if I'm asking for something that is already available.  Would it be possible for there to be a separate section for announcements from NADAC?

I'm not likely to come here very often and not likely to spend much time looking around so it isn't easy to just look at new posts because there will be hundreds of them between my trips to the forum.  I really don't want to miss something that will be important to me or the club I belong to.

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo

I think this may be a great idea.  For people who come here and only read what they must, a topic on the board that is a "must-read" topic would be nice.  I know there is a rules section, but it does not deal with "must know" information, or with simply just rule changes or other "must know" information. 
Sheila & the Shelties

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 09:10:08 PM »

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo

I am working on a no frills page right now that will contain any updates or general info.

Making the page is pretty easy.  But populating it with info is a little more time consuming ;)

Once it's made then I will update it anytime something changes.   And also have a date listed next to any updates.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 09:11:34 PM »
Another question ... since two of us share an email address I don't see my dog listed under our email address in the member section.  Can all of our info be shown under the one email address?

Gina Pizzo

I sent you a PM Gina :)