Author Topic: A huge THANK YOU to our course design team!  (Read 460 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
A huge THANK YOU to our course design team!
« on: January 31, 2014, 03:56:22 PM »
I want to be sure to give a great big THANKS to all of our NADAC course designers!  Our core group of Jeff Lyons, Marj Vincent, Don Cuda, Arlene Courtney, Amanda Nelson, Chris Nelson, myself, and lately, Roger Coor have given us awesome courses to run, judge and just have tons of fun with!

At the end of 2013, we had used a total of 835 sets of courses during 2011-2012.  In 2013 we had 532 trials which was actually 1,232 trial "days".  We are so lucky that so many courses can be used at multiple trial sites or we would never be able to keep up!

Under our new course design system, we have covered 28 trials, which were 60 trial days, with 17 sets of courses so far this year and many of our current sets still have lots of usable areas left with them!!

Annelise Allan will start with us as a course designer, even though she cannot fit judging assignments into her schedule, she will continue to contribute to NADAC via being a course designer!!

NADAC is so appreciative of their great course designers!  When you see one, give them a "thanks", they will appreciate that to!

Our course designers give so much of their time and we all get the benefits of their time by having fun running those courses and judging those courses!!

Thanks, course designer group!!

Sharon

Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: A huge THANK YOU to our course design team!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:57 PM »
Thank you course designers!  We really couldn't do it without you!
Lee Anne

Wild Terriers

A huge THANK YOU to our course design team!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:13:17 AM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the course designers!!!  I know the area I live in keeps you all busy beyond belief - you are so appreciated!!!

Karen and the Traveling Terriers
Karen and the Wild Terriers

JuliaJones

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »
We just had a trial this past weekend in Wasilla, Alaska and our courses were SO much FUN!!!
Thank You course design team   :)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 02:52:28 PM »
Designing courses is no small feet!  Thanks so much for all your efforts.  I rarely run a NADAC course I don't care for.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Janice_Shavor

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »
NADAC, as other venues, goes through change over time.  The major constant has always been, for me, after running a course:

THAT WAS FUN!!!

Q or no Q, handling can be off, dog can be off, both of us off, the courses are always fun to run.

Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, Walker & the shadow