Author Topic: Fun Times at the Laughing Dog Agility Trial  (Read 507 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Fun Times at the Laughing Dog Agility Trial
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:08 PM »
The weekend of January 24-26, 2014, was very, very cold especially for central Alabama.  The cold weather did not, however, affect all the people who came to play agility.  The dogs thought it was great fun and were all running very fast.  Thanks to all the people who braved the cold to come join us.  Huge thanks to everyone who helped with all the jobs that have to be done at a trial from course building to ring crew.  Everyone pitched in and things moved along very well.  Nick Sparks is an awesome judge and we think of him as family.  He always brings challenging courses and is very friendly and helpful to all exhibitors.  We had several new people at this trial and it was always fun to see their eyes sparkle and their great big grins as they come off a course for the first time.  None had any idea how much fun they were going to have.  It really makes your heart feel good when you see these new folks having such fun. 

Below is a list of the successes we saw during the weekend:

Karin Moll & Jack, All American - V-NATCH4 - Congratulations to a great team!!!

Linda Barron & Beau, Cardigan Welsh Corgi - Elite Chances Certificate
Jo Ann Drummond & Smoky, Siberian Husky - Novice Agility Certificate
Sandra Huner & Razz, Boxer - Open Chances Certificate, Open Weavers Certificate, Open Versatility, Outstanding Open Touch n Go
Teresa Kerns & Skyla Bleu, Mini Schnauzer - Novice Hoopers Certificate
Charlotte Lackeos & Kobi, Parsons Russel Terrier - Novice Agility Certificate
Sandy Langhan & Dusty, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Jumpers Certificate
Sandy Langhan & Sammy, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Agility Certificate, Outstanding Novice Weavers Certificate
Sabra Pickett & Velcro, All American - Outstanding Novice Hoopers
Sandi Pickett & Velcro, All American - Superior Open Tunnelers
Alesa Ryals & Music, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Agility Certificate
Alesa Ryals & Leyla, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Jumpers Certificate
Janice Shavor & Bella, Swedish Valhund - Superior Open Agility

Congratulations to all of the above teams for all they have accomplished.  Our next trial is in March so mark your calendars and come join the fun!!!  The premium list and entry form can be found at our website at laughingdogagility.org.

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Fun Times at the Laughing Dog Agility Trial
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 07:27:38 PM »
The weekend of January 24-26, 2014, was very, very cold especially for central Alabama.  The cold weather did not, however, affect all the people who came to play agility.  The dogs thought it was great fun and were all running very fast.  Thanks to all the people who braved the cold to come join us.  Huge thanks to everyone who helped with all the jobs that have to be done at a trial from course building to ring crew.  Everyone pitched in and things moved along very well.  Nick Sparks is an awesome judge and we think of him as family.  He always brings challenging courses and is very friendly and helpful to all exhibitors.  We had several new people at this trial and it was always fun to see their eyes sparkle and their great big grins as they come off a course for the first time.  None had any idea how much fun they were going to have.  It really makes your heart feel good when you see these new folks having such fun. 

Below is a list of the successes we saw during the weekend:

Karin Moll & Jack, All American - V-NATCH4 - Congratulations to a great team!!!

Linda Barron & Beau, Cardigan Welsh Corgi - Elite Chances Certificate
Jo Ann Drummond & Smoky, Siberian Husky - Novice Agility Certificate
Sandra Huner & Razz, Boxer - Open Chances Certificate, Open Weavers Certificate, Open Versatility, Outstanding Open Touch n Go
Teresa Kerns & Skyla Bleu, Mini Schnauzer - Novice Hoopers Certificate
Charlotte Lackeos & Kobi, Parsons Russel Terrier - Novice Agility Certificate
Sandy Langhan & Dusty, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Jumpers Certificate
Sandy Langhan & Sammy, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Agility Certificate, Outstanding Novice Weavers Certificate
Sabra Pickett & Velcro, All American - Outstanding Novice Hoopers
Sandi Pickett & Velcro, All American - Superior Open Tunnelers
Alesa Ryals & Music, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Agility Certificate
Alesa Ryals & Leyla, Shetland Sheepdog - Novice Jumpers Certificate
Janice Shavor & Bella, Swedish Valhund - Superior Open Agility

Congratulations to all of the above teams for all they have accomplished.  Our next trial is in March so mark your calendars and come join the fun!!!  The premium list and entry form can be found at our website at laughingdogagility.org.

Congratulations to all!  Great club and great list of dogs and handlers!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:38:38 PM »
Ooooops!!!!  I overlooked one title and I want to be sure everyone gets credit for their titles. 

Janice Shavor & Bella, Swedish Valhund - Outstanding Elite Jumpers

Great team and a great title.  Congratulations!!!!

The Bridge Creek Boys

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 09:20:17 PM »
Ooooops!!!!  I overlooked one title and I want to be sure everyone gets credit for their titles. 

Janice Shavor & Bella, Swedish Valhund - Outstanding Elite Jumpers

Great team and a great title.  Congratulations!!!!

Yea, Bella! (and Janice!)

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »
Should never do something late at night when I am half asleep.  LOL  I made a huge error when I said our judge at the January Laughing Dog Agility trial was Nick Sparks.  Should have been Sarah Fix.  Had just returned from a trial where Nick judged and had him on the brain.  Sarah is a good friend and a super judge and we always have lots of fun when she visits.  My apologies to you, Sarah, and I hope you can forgive me.  Thanks.

The Bridge Creek Boys