Author Topic: General input on Intro to Agility  (Read 3325 times)

Lynne Almeida

• Owner - Spellbinder Books
Re: General input on Intro to Agility
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »
We would totally like to try this, at the least in a VT format, with our students this summer.  Will some of the VT course packages include intro. options in months to come? 

Excited to be able to offer this to the new folks!
work it ... own it ... believe it!

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2014, 03:55:50 PM »
We would totally like to try this, at the least in a VT format, with our students this summer.  Will some of the VT course packages include intro. options in months to come? 

Excited to be able to offer this to the new folks!

Yes, by April we will be adding Intro to the VT sets.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2014, 03:57:32 PM »
GotDog? will add it as soon as software is available from AU!!  We have lots of up and coming baby dogs in the state and I am excited to give them a great option to introduce them to agility!!!

I have been contacted by Debbie of Agility Unscrambled and she is on it!!  She will begin development soon and will give me a time frame soon!  It sounds like it won't take a long time to be in place, so then the users of AU will be able to have Intro too!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2014, 05:02:56 PM »
This is way cool...I think we have people around here who will love it.
Lee Anne

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2014, 07:44:06 PM »
GotDog? will add it as soon as software is available from AU!!  We have lots of up and coming baby dogs in the state and I am excited to give them a great option to introduce them to agility!!!

I have been contacted by Debbie of Agility Unscrambled and she is on it!!  She will begin development soon and will give me a time frame soon!  It sounds like it won't take a long time to be in place, so then the users of AU will be able to have Intro too!!

Sharon

GREAT!  I still have time before I need to send in applications for July and August so I will wait a bit :)  Thanks Debbie and Sharon!
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT