Author Topic: Clubs area  (Read 2494 times)

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Clubs area
« on: May 16, 2012, 07:50:07 AM »
Just read on the yahoo group that there was an area on the forum for club reps... where would that be?  As a club rep I am not aware of it. :P

Thanks

Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Enjoy the ride while it lasts!
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: Clubs area
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »
Just read on the yahoo group that there was an area on the forum for club reps... where would that be?  As a club rep I am not aware of it. :P

Thanks

Maureen,

As I understand it is that if you are listed as the club rep on the current www.nadac.com club list then you would be here as the club rep.   :)
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com
Bozeman, MT

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »
I do not see the club list area either.  I am listed as my clubs rep no the NADAC web page.  I am on the Seminar list already in this formum, but I do not see where to sign up for club rep.  I do see one for club trial secretary.
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »
If you go to your profile and look at your "membergroups" you should see one that says "trial secretaries"... which will be renamed to "club info" soon........ but that list is for NADAC club reps and current trial secretaries.

Good luck!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Mary Kapner

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
I went to Profile to see if there was a designation for being on the Seminar list.  Did not see anything.  How do I tell that I'm on it which I should be?
Mary Kapner
"Poodle This!"

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 05:04:21 PM »
I went to Profile to see if there was a designation for being on the Seminar list.  Did not see anything.  How do I tell that I'm on it which I should be?

No, you have not joined the seminar list yet.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Jeanne Allen

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 05:07:25 PM »
If you go to your profile and look at your "membergroups" you should see one that says "trial secretaries"... which will be renamed to "club info" soon........ but that list is for NADAC club reps and current trial secretaries.

Good luck!

Sharon

OK!  I got it!  Will request membership now!
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Diane Whitney

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 05:51:56 PM »
I'm on the seminar Yahoo list. Should I be seeing a seminar list here? I looked in my profile but I don't see anything that says "member groups." Thanks.

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 07:07:41 PM »
Thanks.. went and requested membership..
Maureen, Nika, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

A Jussero

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
I am also a club rep as the back up so I'm not listed on the list.  Could I be added?
Ann J.

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 07:32:01 PM »
I'm on the seminar Yahoo list. Should I be seeing a seminar list here? I looked in my profile but I don't see anything that says "member groups." Thanks.

Try going to Profile, then Summary, then Modify, then Membergroups and I think you can check what groups you think you should be included in there.  When your request is approved, you will be added to the appropriate ones.  I think that's how I did it!
Lee Anne

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 07:57:24 PM »
I am also a club rep as the back up so I'm not listed on the list.  Could I be added?

I went ahead and added you 8)

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
When I joined the Forum, I said I was the trial secretary, which wasn't completely true.  I am the trial chair and generally read more of the posts on the yahoo group and forum than the secretary.  She expects me to keep her up to date on rule chan ges, new equipment, etc.  When the change is made from "Trial Secretary" to "Club Info." will it be possible for both of us to be included?  Thanks!
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Diane Whitney

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 08:22:21 PM »
Thanks, LeeAnne, that worked.

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
What is the "Test" membership?  Don't know if I want to request to join if I don't know what it is, or even if I can join it.
Sheila & the Shelties