Author Topic: Thanks Richland folks!  (Read 3221 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Thanks Richland folks!
« on: October 25, 2015, 03:52:30 PM »
Thanks everyone who came to the trial this weekend in Richland, WA.

We had a pretty good showing and a really great group of folks.   

Would really like to thank Arlene Courtney, LeeAnne McAdam and Cynthia Downey for all the help with judging and scoring.  Couldn't have done it without you.

Also a big thank you to Ellie Cook and Jody Grimm for helping to organize this trial and get all the details worked out with the field.   It was a absolutely perfect field to run some agility on and I can't wait to come back :)

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks Richland folks!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 04:31:24 PM »
Sorry I had to miss it!  Unexpected dental work didn't help with the finances.  Hopefully I can make the next one if work does not get in the way.
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dog Jester
Boise, ID

tabithabauer

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 01:05:23 PM »
I wish I could have made it. School and other commitments got in the way. Hope to see more funraisers in the Richland area.
Tabitha Bauer
Missy and Lucy
Idaho

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 08:31:40 PM »
There are talks of adding a couple more trials in Richland.  So we should be back :)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:10:11 PM »
The Richland site sounds really great!  I hope that Chris will be able to add a few more trials to the Richland area!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

annem

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 01:41:08 PM »
Great trial. 
Thanks everyone.  I look forward to future ones.
-Anne and the Z girls

ykozuki

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 09:51:18 PM »
We had a really good time, nice people and great site. Unlike Seattle, they do not have much rain there. We will be back for the next one!

Mop dog, Chis and Yoriko

Yoriko Kozuki

elementbcs

• Element Border Collies
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 08:56:45 AM »
Just saw this thread. Thank YOU Chris, Cynthia, Arlene, LeAnn etc. for making Badger Mountain Agility Club's first "real" event such a success! We really appreciate all you did to make the Funraiser run so smoothly for our club and competitors.  It was a great time.  I, for one, can't wait to do it again!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:26:39 AM by elementbcs »
Ellie Allen Cook and the BC crew....

BonniDune Norwegian Wood RN STDs AX AXJ OF O-EAC O-EJC HP-O OCC TG-N TN-O WV-O, "Cedar"
Versa Foxfire NA NAJ NF NAC NJC NCC HP-N TN-N WV-N, "Ember"
HiTop's Dark Side Of The Moon, "Castiel" (in training!)

Jody Grimm

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 09:24:02 AM »
Wow!  Thanks, Elli, for bringing this thread to my attention.  I missed it, too.  A really big thank you to Chris, Cynthia, LeAnn, and Arlene.  You all made our first trial just perfect!     We learned a lot about the little things....like, bring pens and markers.   ;)

I also want to thank my BMAC officers, Ellie Cook, Christina Amos, Monika Schmidt, and Rose Wilson.  Without them this club would not be moving forward as fast as it has!  You ladies rock!!   

Thank you also, to everyone who participated.  We are excited to do another FunRaiser in the spring.  We'll keep you all posted.  We will also be holding Fun Matches and Video Trials during the winter which are open to everyone.  Information and dates will be posted on our FB page. 

See you all next time! 
Jody Grimm, President
Badger Mountain Agility Club.