Author Topic: Canby OR Funraiser  (Read 358 times)

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Canby OR Funraiser
« on: May 20, 2012, 05:34:59 PM »
Well, if you weren't there, you missed another great Funraiser in Canby, Oregon.  In addition to great courses and judges, we had the fun of having Sarah and Sinner/Skinner from California and Pam Kaye and Cash from Sequim, WA.  I'm not sure, but it may be our furthest spread so far.

The next one is 2 weeks away, which gives everyone time to find their best "tie dye" attire and decorations to join in the fun.  I'm busy trying to think of multicolored food to bring for the potluck.  Come join us!  I know it's been said before, but this really is a great location, with great people and agility the way it was in the good old days - one ring, everyone working and watching and cheers for all, no matter if they run the course in order, or in a slightly more creative manner.

Thanks again to Sharon, Arlene and Marj for providing these Funraisers.

Cindy and the Beagles
Cindy and the Beagles

Pam Kaye

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Canby OR Funraiser
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
I'm home from the FunRaiser, too, after a rainy drive up I-5 to sunshine on the Peninsula.  It was a fun weekend, as Cindy said, and Cash even managed to Q once (against his better judgement).  We'll be back for tie-dye weekend.  I think those tiedye pants Dixie and I bought will even fit over my knee brace (which is purple, but not tie dye - who knew?).

I might even take one of the dogs that qualifies more often...we'll see.

And we all missed the solar eclipse due to the rain in OR, but didn't even notice, since we were watching exceedingly fun runs!

Thanks to Marj and Arlene for these 'back to the good old days' one ring trials.

Pam Kaye
Cash and Cirrus
Sequim, WA