Author Topic: Awesome Weekend at Laughing Dog Agility!!!!!  (Read 293 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Awesome Weekend at Laughing Dog Agility!!!!!
« on: March 25, 2014, 08:20:47 AM »
What a great weekend we had in Autaugaville, AL, at the Laughing Dog Agility trial on March 21 - 23, 2014.  Lots of good friends, lots of great runs, and lots of fun for everyone!!!!!  Ed Scharringhausen is an awesome judge and brought some very, very challenging courses with him.  Each handler found something on a course that pushed them to be a better handler for their dog.  There were many learning experiences on the courses.  Ed was right there to explain things if questions came up.  He is such a great judge for Novice folks and first-time exhibitors to get exposed to NADAC.  Lots of good comments from the exhibitors. 

Below is the list of accomplishments during the trial.  There were many Novice titles earned.  My wonderful partner, Rough Collie Kane, earned his NATCH 3 and I am very, very proud of him. 

SARA LANGSTON & KANE - NATCH 3

Susan Barmby & Piper - Sheltie - Outstanding Tunnelers Novice
Linda Barron & Beau - Corgie - Superior Tunnelers Elite
Karen Echternacht & Emma - Cocker Spaniel - Tunnelers Elite 200 & Superior Elite Regular
Karen Echternacht & Ben - Cocker Spaniel - Elite Tunnelers 200 & Elite Jumpers 200
Sandra Huner & Razz - Boxer - Novice Hoopers Certificate; Superior Open Jumpers, & Elite Agility Certificate
Larry Jeblick & Beasley - Papillon - Open Jumpers Certificate
Heidi Kluess & Sadie - All American - Open Agility Certificate
Heidi Kluess & Max - Schnauzer - Open Agility Certificate & Novice Jumpers Certificate
Sandy Langan & Dusty - Sheltie - Novice Hoopers Certificate
Mary Jo Thompson & Sammy (Sandy Langan Handling) - Sheltie - Novice Hoopers Certificate & Novice Jumpers Certificate
Jessica Towey & Frankie - Pomeranian - Novice Agility Certificate & Novice Touch n Go Certificate

Congratulations to all these great teams!!!!  All have worked very hard to bring their team to this level and we expect to see more great runs from each one of them in the future. 

A great big THANK YOU to all the people who worked so hard during the trial.  It was a small trial so everyone had to pitch in and help.  It ran very smoothly and that was a result of all the good people who jumped in and did any job needed.  You are appreciated!!!

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Karin

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Awesome Weekend at Laughing Dog Agility!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:24:01 PM »
It was an awesome trial for sure and we were proud to attend.
Congratulations again on your NATCH3, you and Kane rocked it!!!!
We have a small brag to add. Clipper and me had our first go at a Bonus run, they don't appear very often at the Novice level, and so - why not? Have to start somewhere.
We had some moments of brilliance, but no Q and that is ok with me.
Just wish there were more Novice courses with bonus lines.
Karin Moll and Clipper(aka She devil)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Re: Awesome Weekend at Laughing Dog Agility!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 06:29:17 AM »
Thanks, Karin.  Clipper is coming along very nicely and she is going to be awesome in the future.  Glad you could come to our trial and I look forward to seeing you at our October trial.  Take care. 

The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket