Author Topic: All About Animals! trial  (Read 259 times)

Patricia Hackett

All About Animals! trial
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:46:26 PM »
It was a rainy both days of our All About Animals! trial this past weekend, but we were dry inside horse arena.  We are glad that it rained our weekend and hope it saved a club, that trials outside, a nice dry weekend.  Even though the skies were cloudy, our judge, Jim Nally, brought rays of sunshine in the form of fabulous courses and his good natured sunny disposition.  We thank you, Jim, for all your hard work to help make our trial run so smoothly and so much fun.
We would also like to thank all our exhibitors for the fantastic help we received.  People just jumped right in where we needed help and that made for a very nice trial for all.
We saw so many exciting runs, from bonus lines to just plain, dog gone good handling.  We had a nice number of newbies, some running dogs for the first time, and were so happy they were able to walk away with some ribbons, or at least a smile on their faces.  We hope they are hooked on NADAC.
We were also happy to welcome back many familiar faces.  The result of this continued support encourages us all the more to provide more trials in the future.
Some special mention must be made about Cathie Cage and her dog, Clayton, who got NATCH 12 and also Cathie and Cheyenne were awarded their Triple, Triple Superior Versatility!  Two special dogs, two special awards, and one very special person deserved the applause.
So glad NADAC makes all this fun available for us.  Thank you for all the hard work to keep this venue going.  We love the fun.
Pat Hackett
Pat Hackett

Patricia Hackett

Re: All About Animals! trial
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:49:07 AM »
I have one more accomplishment I would like to acknowledge.  I needed to check with the team because I could not recall the number, but AAA! wants to recognize Marilynn (Sam) Lietz and her partner, Schatzi for their NATCH 12.     It was a pleasure to watch her and her canine partners run at our trial.  Congratulations, Sam and Schatzi,  and thank you for all your support.  Pat
Pat Hackett

Ashley Huffman

Re: All About Animals! trial
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 07:29:15 AM »
Thank you for hosting such a fun trial!  Despite the damp weather, my dog and I had a great time and look forward to more fun at your facility in the future  :)
Ashley Huffman
Union Bridge, MD

Lissie the Schnoodle