Author Topic: MyAgilityDog - March 28-30, 2014 Trial in Moorpark, CA  (Read 435 times)

Deni

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
MyAgilityDog - March 28-30, 2014 Trial in Moorpark, CA
« on: April 02, 2014, 01:10:02 AM »
MyAgilityDog would like to thank everyone who came out, pitched in, and supported our trial in Moorpark, CA.  Wonderful group of Exhibitors/Volunteers.

Judge, Susan Perry, brought fun and challenging courses and lots of bonus line opportunities.  Susan was great and even helped us pull off an April Fools prank.  Randy was a good sport about picking up the "Super, Duper, Pooper Scooper" award! 

Our A-team was awesome as usual!  Building courses fast and efficient, they keep the trial on track!   

Thanks to Karen Birdsong & Lynne Almeida for promoting, coordinating and doing the testing for Beginners Agility on Saturday.

We had a lot of very nice runs over the weekend and many new titles and awards were earned. Loved having some first time exhibitors and friends from other states; Florida, Oregon, etc..   

Congratulations to everyone!

Scott Whittington, Lexis & Romance, Most Inspiring Team (Sponsored by Michelle Watson)
Linda Fuller & Chaos, Vet High in Trial
Michael Snyder & Red, Elite High in Trial
Cynthia Lang & Quila, Open High in Trial
Carol Resner & Austin, Novice High in Trial

Rebecca Kriz & Truly, Versatility NATCH, Elite Extreme Barrelers
Andrea Entin & Bang, Versatility NATCH 4, Bonus Run Jumpers
Michael Snyder & Red, Versatility NATCH

Karen Birdsong & Monte', Outstanding Elite Jumpers
Clydine Crowder & Diva, BA 3
Diane Dale & Rowdy, Vet Superior Open Jumpers
Anne Etherton & Sara, Novice Weavers
Linda Fuller & Jit, BA 3
Karen Godown & Serena, BA 1, Outstanding Novice Regular Agility
Paula Herr & Zipper, Outstanding OAC
Paul Kirk & Ellezita, Bonus Run Regular
Cynthia Lang & Quila, Novice Tunnelers, Open Regular Agility
Mike Slates & Sage, Novice Extreme Gaters
Lynne Almeida & Willow, Outstanding Elite Jumpers, Open Extreme Barrelers
Kristina Rank & Shade, BA 2
Carol  Resner & Austin, Novice Chances, Novice Extreme Barrelers, Outstanding Novice Jumpers
Ronni Russell & Ollie, Outstanding Open Weavers
Ronni Russell & Morimoto, Superior Novice Extreme Hoopers
Dayle Shimamura & Alva, Superior Open Extreme Hoopers, Superior Open Extreme Barrelers
Dayle Shimamura & Hutch, BA 3
Dayle Shimamura & Tesla, BA 1 "First Title"  WooHoo!!
Patti Sterling & Sam, Outstanding Novice Weavers, Outstanding Novice Regular (Welcome Back!)
Wendy Watts & Nellie, Open Hoopers, Outstanding Open Chances, Elite Regular
Scott Whittington & Lexis, Outstanding Novice Extreme Chances, Outstanding Novice Extreme Hoopers, Superior Novice Extreme Barrelers
Scott Whittington & Romance, Novice Extreme Chances, Novice Extreme Hoopers

Here's the Tunnelers Challenge winners.  (Do we dare try double or nothing?)
Trace: Carole Hills, Debbie Lang, Ann Hills, Sue Iavello, Laurie Burnam & Karen Godown
Monte: Karen Birdsong, Dayle Shimamura, Ronnie Russell
TJ: Carol Resner
Drifter: Barb Cuadros

Look forward to seeing you all again soon!!

Team@MyAgilityDog.com
Denise

Lynne Almeida

• Owner - Spellbinder Books
Re: MyAgilityDog - March 28-30, 2014 Trial in Moorpark, CA
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:59:29 PM »
Thanks Denise, Ed, the whole myagilitydog.com crew, and judge Susan Perry for putting on a fun, relaxed, yet well-run trial.  I also enjoyed working with and learning from B.A. Maven, Karen Birdsong.  We had a great weekend and liked the new venue, too!

Lynne, Mike, Sage and Willow
work it ... own it ... believe it!

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 01:16:42 PM »
Thank you, MAD crew!  We had a wonderful time at the new trial site!  I am hoping Mr. Alva feels better soon so he can have fun again...  regardless, the entire "MAD" Scientist crew enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.  We are looking forward to your next trial.

-dayle, alva, hutch and tesla
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

leeanne

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »
Thanks to My Agility Dog for hosting another great trial! We always have an awesome time!
A big thanks to Susan Perry for coming to judge and for being so encouraging to all the dog/handler teams - I heard many comments over the weekend about how great you were!
Congrats to everyone for some outstanding achievements and to everyone who came out and had fun with their dogs!
The Tunnelers Challenge was something new and different - I think everyone had a great time cheering on their picks!

Lee Anne & Drifter
Lee Anne Rogers
Ottawa, Ontario

A Jussero

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 03:04:53 PM »
Can you describe the "tunnelers challenge" thing?
Ann J.

Deni

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 11:13:02 PM »
Can you describe the "tunnelers challenge" thing?

Exhibitors who worked a class at the trial were given the opportunity to guess which dog they thought could beat one of two dogs identified at trial briefing in Tunnelers class (which was the last class of our trial). Those who picked a winner will get a discount voucher good for a run at our next trial. I had a bobble that cost us some time, but we avoided an off course to stay in the game!

Deni   
Denise

Anne Etherton

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »
Thank you Ed and Denise for putting on a nice, well-run trial.  I enjoyed seeing Susan Perry again.  So no dog beat Q or Riot in tunnelers, that's not a big surprise!
Anne

patti.sterling.1

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 10:24:21 PM »
I just wanted to say that after being away from Nadac for 4 years, Sam & I returned to a great weekend of trialing with the MyAgilityDog group! The trial went so smoothly with a 2nd ring used for the BA testing and even a Jumpers course. Maybe it's my advanced age, but I felt more relaxed than I had ever felt in those old days of running agility! A Big Thank you also goes out to the judge Susan Perry for helping the days go by in a quick and professional manner :D
We can't wait to see more of our long lost friends at more trials this year!
Patti Sterling & Singing Sam

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 06:27:27 PM »
That is an impressive list of accomplishments! Congratulations to all, and it sounds like a great trial!

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Deni

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 10:22:23 PM »
Thank you Ed and Denise for putting on a nice, well-run trial.  I enjoyed seeing Susan Perry again.  So no dog beat Q or Riot in tunnelers, that's not a big surprise!

Thanks Anne!

We actually did get beat by a few; Trace beat us both , Monte, TJ, Drifter beat Ri.
Handler error on my part added a couple extra seconds, but Riot still managed to pull out a pretty good time.
Denise