Author Topic: FileMaker Pro Issues  (Read 300 times)

Agilitychi

FileMaker Pro Issues
« on: April 07, 2014, 04:18:06 AM »
I need some help and was wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue.  While posting scores this past weekend at our trial I found that when I put the yardage into Novice Weavers it did not give me any times so I couldn't post scores either day for Novice Weavers.  I sent Paul Kirk an email Saturday afternoon but still have not heard back from him and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how they resolved it.  I am still hoping to hear back from Paul but in the meantime I am at a standstill and can't close out our trial.  If you have any suggestions, I would certainly appreciate hearing from you.

June Cole - OK Agility in
beautiful downtown Zephyrhills, FL

Pam Kaye

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: FileMaker Pro Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:35:42 AM »
I believe ScallyWaggs had a problem like this at their trial a couple of weekends ago - I just know the results didn't come out on Saturday for Novice Weavers.  I know that Petra spoke to Jack that evening and the issue was resolved.  I've also been in contact with Paul about other, more mundane things, this week, so know he's out and about.  Why don't you email him again or contact Petra Wingate-Brad at ScallyWaggs.

Pam
Pam Kaye
Cash and Cirrus
Sequim, WA