Author Topic: NADAC trial secretaries  (Read 1047 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
NADAC trial secretaries
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »
Hi, trial secretaries.
   I am going to discontinue accepting results if the file name on the submitted results does not include the club name.  I used to get a few that I had to rename  before downloading, but I am at close to 100% anymore, including clubs that have always correctly named files.

When I get 15-20 sets of results that are all named May results or Excel results file, or NADAC results, I have no way to research any specific club results or know that they have been submitted by looking at file names.  It shouldn't be my job to rename each set of results to "ABC Agility May-2014".

I would post this only to the trial secretaries section, but many club repos don't seem to ever read posts in that tab.  Thanks so much to those that do!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
Re: NADAC trial secretaries
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 01:49:12 PM »
Hi Sharon,
How do we handle a date that goes from one month to the next?  Our trial is May 30-June 1st this year.  So do I use ADAA May 2014,  ADAA May-June 2014 or ADAA June 2014 since it ends in June?
Thanks.
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: NADAC trial secretaries
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »
Hi Sharon,
How do we handle a date that goes from one month to the next?  Our trial is May 30-June 1st this year.  So do I use ADAA May 2014,  ADAA May-June 2014 or ADAA June 2014 since it ends in June?
Thanks.
Shirley

ADAA May-2014 is perfect!!  Thanks so much for asking!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility