Author Topic: versatility medals  (Read 3029 times)

belindak36

versatility medals
« on: May 07, 2014, 04:57:42 AM »
Have the versatility medals that were earned in Nov 2013 been mailed out yet?  Just looking for an update on the status.  My dogs name is Rusti and her number is 10-02261.
Belinda

belindak36

Re: versatility medals
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 05:28:53 AM »
What do I need to do to get an update on this?
Belinda

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »

I try to post as we send them.  We are about to send Alabama and Alaska.  We have processed California, Oregon, Montana, Arizona and we just finished packaging Washington.  So Alabama, Alaska and Washington will go out now and then we will start Colorado, Nevada, Maryland and Virginia.

Sharon

You can print the certificate for the medals off the NADAC web site until the physical medal arrives.
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
You should let me bring back Virginia at least....and maybe Maryland.  Hopefully someone from MD will come to our EGC trial and we can send back or I can meet someone on my way to DE...or maybe see someone there.  It would save some postage and that will only be a month or so.
Lee Anne

danforth

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 05:36:09 PM »
So once you have sent out medals for one geographic area, and I, for example, earn another award, you will be going through the rest of the mailings before coming back to my area?   Just trying to figure out the timing in general.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Isabel
Isabel and Cocoa

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 07:58:55 PM »
Hi Sharon,
If the Minnesota medals are ready in July, I can take them back from Red Lodge.  If they're not ready, that's OK too.
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

belindak36

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 05:17:09 AM »
I'm in Oklahoma so I guess I have a bit to wait.  That is fine, just trying to figure out where I was in the process of getting it.

I try to post as we send them.  We are about to send Alabama and Alaska.  We have processed California, Oregon, Montana, Arizona and we just finished packaging Washington.  So Alabama, Alaska and Washington will go out now and then we will start Colorado, Nevada, Maryland and Virginia.

Sharon

You can print the certificate for the medals off the NADAC web site until the physical medal arrives.
Belinda

Laura A Henrich

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:02:38 AM »
Sharon

If you want to send a mass group of NJ and lower NY state medals to me, I'll do my best to get them all delivered.

Laura
Laura A Henrich
Tobi
Rylee - Forever in my heart
Henrich's Barnegat Light a.k.a. Barney

Donna & Gracie

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 02:12:32 AM »
Just got back from an agility trial this weekend and was surprised to find my versatility metals had arrived. I love them. Wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and dedication in getting them caught up and mailed out.Gracie is my first agility dog so it goes w/o saying how much I appreciate the metals! Thanks again!!!  :D
Luv my mini aussie
Donna & Gracie

gm5bkc

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »
So if South Dakota is getting medals, what happened to the Colorado batch?
Glenn, Merri, Hildie IJC, WV-I
and V-NATCH Katie, HP-O

http://www.hoopsandjumps.com/
http://funagility.webs.com/

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 02:45:27 PM »
I am not sure of the reasoning for South Dakota versus Colorado, but we will be processing all medals and everyone will get theirs!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 04:28:01 PM »
Maybe she thought you were doing them in alphabetical order   :)

I am not sure of the reasoning for South Dakota versus Colorado, but we will be processing all medals and everyone will get theirs!

Sharon
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »
Ahhhhh, maybe so!

Sharon

Maybe she thought you were doing them in alphabetical order   :)

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 06:42:41 PM »
Arlene just finished up another 500 today so all of the above were also processed to be mailed on Monday.  Most of New Hampshire, Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota were completed also.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Ashley Huffman

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 09:18:06 AM »
You should let me bring back Virginia at least....and maybe Maryland.  Hopefully someone from MD will come to our EGC trial and we can send back or I can meet someone on my way to DE...or maybe see someone there.  It would save some postage and that will only be a month or so.

LeeAnne, feel free to bring back mine and I can get them at the EGC trial as long as it isn't too much trouble for Sharon to gather them from the batch.  That will save some postage :)

Ashley
Ashley Huffman
Union Bridge, MD

Lissie the Schnoodle