Author Topic: THANKS FROM GLACIER CHASERS  (Read 947 times)

Carol Scranton

• Trial Secretary
THANKS FROM GLACIER CHASERS
« on: May 19, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported Glacier Chasers' trial this weekend.  It was truly a blast!!!

Our judge, Patty LeRoy, was marvelous as usual.  Thanks for making everyone feel at ease and for all the encouragement you gave to our new handlers who came out to try the INTRO level.  You are truly a PRO!!!!!

And speaking of INTRO...it was so well received by all.  It was inspiring seeing everyone rooting for the new teams.  I know they had a great time...handlers were not stressed and dogs were so happy to play.

Thanks to those who volunteered  setting up, tearing down and pitching in during the trial...which was everyone!!!!  Thanks to those who contributed items for breakfast and lunch each day, (particularly Vargie's breakfast casserole and cole slaw!!!) and all the delicious desserts.  We also celebrated birthdays for Patty, Shelly and Margaret.

I also will be sending $100 to Corgi Rescue in Jean Carter's memory.  Thanks for all your contributions.

It was a pleasure having all of you participate this weekend, representing Canada, Oregon, Washington, and all across Montana.  Hope you had a wonderful experience and looking forward to seeing you here again!

Carol Scranton
Carol Scranton
BradyBlue, Kagney & Killian Red