Author Topic: Trial Results Question  (Read 555 times)

dseale55

Trial Results Question
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:28:16 AM »
How long after a trial will results be posted?  We earned points at a mid May trial.  The secretary submitted the results about 24 hours after the trial, but points have not been updated.  Is there a place to download the actual trial results or can I only see points earned?  Thanks, Sparkle is just starting to earn points thanks to the new Intro level. :)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Trial Results Question
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 10:44:47 AM »
How long after a trial will results be posted?  We earned points at a mid May trial.  The secretary submitted the results about 24 hours after the trial, but points have not been updated.  Is there a place to download the actual trial results or can I only see points earned?  Thanks, Sparkle is just starting to earn points thanks to the new Intro level. :)

There will be a new points upload this week.  Congratulations on your qualifiers!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »
But, is there a place to see the trial results, not just the qualifying runs?  I'd like to see the results from my NON qualifying runs as well as keep track of my Q's.   
Linda - Washington State
plus 1 Marker Dog and 1 Border Collie

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
But, is there a place to see the trial results, not just the qualifying runs?  I'd like to see the results from my NON qualifying runs as well as keep track of my Q's.

You would have to ask the individual clubs.  NADAC only receives a copy of the qualifying runs.

Most clubs post them on their web site and almost all clubs send an after trial summary of your results.

You need to contact the clubs that host the trials.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility