Author Topic: PTC Trial wrap - Australia  (Read 668 times)

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
PTC Trial wrap - Australia
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:26:30 AM »
I hope everyone has an enjoyable time at PTC's trial this weekend.  Although the weather was a little damp on Saturday we saw a lot more "winter" sunshine on Sunday.

Thank you Wendy Napier and Malcolm Curley our Judges for the weekend.  The courses were very enjoyable and I had just as much fun running on them as I did watching other teams enjoying.  It was quite healthy trial entry with a lot to get through in the shorter daylight hours of Winter and we did well.

The schedule of classes was terrific and we finally got some Chances opportunities.  Our last Chances was back in April....that seems so long ago :)  One of the best things about having Chances was getting to see Janelle Convery and Mason (AKA Mr Consistent) achieve their second NATCH with two Chances Q's on Saturday.  Congrats to you both...great team !

Congrats to all our Highest in Trial winners;

Intro Std - Rebecca Kearney and Wyatt (Labrador retriever)

Intro Vets - Margaret Keil and Palina (Lagotto Romagnolo)

Novice Std - Donna Merrilees and Link (Koolie)

Novice Vets - Judy Kloeden and Freddie (Yorkshire Terrier)

Open Std - Kelly Hall and Samson (Groodle)

Open Vets - Hollie Edwards and Darcy (Golden Retriever)

Elite Std - Karen Stansfield and Fergus ( Rottie X Retriever)

Elite Vets - Shirlene Clark and Smudge (Koolie)

Our "E"- ncouragement raffle was won by Julie Cooke and Jimmy

Workers Raffle winners - Maureen Curley and Wendy McLean.

Thank you for all being a part of the trial and thank you from Wendy and for the great amount of assistance we received setting up and pulling down each day.  Wendy and I are Paws to Consider so we rely a lot on your help and support and you were all simply amazing this weekend.  Special thanks to Kelly and Nicky Wise who helped us change the equipment trailer contents from day 1 to day 2 - it was so much quicker with your help and allowed us more wine and cheese time :)

See you all at the end of July for some Extreme fun....  Wow weren't the Extreme Hoopers runs awesome today in all levels ?

I will email results shortly :)
Shirlene Clark
Australia

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: PTC Trial wrap - Australia
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »
Congrats to all the winners...(and aren't we all winners when we get to spend a day or two at a trial having fun with our dogs?!). Always enjoy hearing about our DownUnder NADAC contingent!
Vicki Storrs

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 12:06:12 PM »
Sounds like a lot of fun!  Congratulations to everyone!
Lee Anne

Kelly Hall

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 02:26:34 PM »
Thanks LeeAnne and yes Vicki, you are absolutely right. We are all winners when we get to spend the weekend playing agility with our very best mates, both human and canine. It was a fantastic weekend and we had a blast. Can't wait for the next one which is all EGC.
Kelly and Samson
Melbourne,
Australia

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »
Hey Kelly...we're going to be doing all EGC next, too!!  Maybe 10,000 Miles isn't so far after all!
Lee Anne