Author Topic: WAG NADAC Agility Trial - Newport, OR - July 18-20  (Read 376 times)

cheerily999

• Trial Secretary
WAG NADAC Agility Trial - Newport, OR - July 18-20
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:43:12 PM »
Posted with permission of the trial secretary:

Lisa Ziomkowski-Boten
rileymonster@comcast.net
_____

Hey folks - it is that time of the year again. Time to come to the beach and play agility with your best K9 and human friends. The trial will be a bit later than previous years so that our K9 partners do not have to enjoy 4th of July fireworks with their agility runs. We will be back at the Middle School (up on the hill) as we have been in many previous years. I know the entry form still has LAST YEAR's dates & location, but the trial really is taking place at the Middle School, July 18-20th. Please forgive our error.

The premium can be downloaded from the WAG website at
http://www.wagagility.org/premiums/WAGNADACJul14.pdf

I don't know the exact order of classes each day yet, that will depend on entries and will be determined as we get closer to the trial date. Sorry I am a bit late getting this announcement out, but my paying job has been keeping me quite busy the last couple of weeks and the calendar days have just flown by. Trial details are listed below.

NEWPORT MIDDLE / INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
NEWPORT (LINCOLN COUNTY), OREGON
JULY 18-20, 2014

Judges:
Doug Ricks, Maple Valley, WA 98038
Rachelle Jensen, Rapid City, SD 57702

(2 rings, 100 x 120, each outside on grass)
A summer trial location your dog will enjoy!!!!

Classes offered
Friday evening: 1 run each Tunnelers, Weavers
Saturday: 2 runs Regular, 1 run each Jumpers, Chances, Touch-N-Go, Weavers
Sunday: 2 runs Regular, 1 run each Jumpers, Chances, Tunnelers, Touch-N-Go

First dog on the line will be at 6:30 PM on Friday and 8 AM on Saturday and Sunday

Permission to cross post - please help get the word out!!

Thanks,
Lisa Ziomkowski-Boten
WAG Newport Trial Secretary
rileymonster@comcast.net
Cheryl Henning

cheerily999

• Trial Secretary
FYI, the closing date for Willamette Agility Group's trial has been extended to July 15. Hope to see you in Newport!

Cheryl Henning