Author Topic: Educational Tip - Updating Address information  (Read 1006 times)

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Educational Tip - Updating Address information
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:44:53 PM »
Educational Tip Update your address

The NADAC Office is working on sending out award medals and making great progress.  However, some envelopes have been returned to us with no forwarding address.  Please be sure your address information is current with our office.

Exhibitors can check and update their address/contact information via the NADACForum.  Log on to the Forum and then click on Associate Section at the top of the page.  This will bring up a box asking for your Username, which is the e-mail address we have on file for you and your Password, which is the zip code we have on file for you.
Hit Submit and it will bring up your information as it is currently on file.  To change or edit, click on the little square with the tiny pencil to the left of the magnifying glass icon (to the left inside of the box with your information).  This will bring up another box where you can make corrections or changes.  When finished, just click on Save.

Voila!  You are updated.

NADAC Education Committee
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:18:16 AM by Chris Nelson »
Becky Woodruff

tag team

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Educational Tip - Updating Address information
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 07:14:14 AM »
Hi Becky,  I am moving so I followed your instructions on updating my address: "Hit Submit and it will bring up your information as it is currently on file." 

But it did not forward me to a new page.   The same Login page (as before I hit submit) reloaded.

I'm sure I'm doing something dumb... just don't know what? 

Devorah Sperber (Jake and Lil)

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: Educational Tip - Updating Address information
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 09:28:37 AM »
Hi Devorah,

I just changed my address information and then changed it back.    You hit "submit" to get to the box that allows you to edit.   Then click on the little icon to the left of the line/box your address info is in.   That gives  you the edit box.   Make your changes and then click on "Save".
That should do it.

Becky
Becky Woodruff