Author Topic: Fox "Agility"  (Read 3208 times)

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
Fox "Agility"
« on: May 26, 2012, 04:26:41 PM »
Hi Chris or Sharon,
Is it OK to post one of my "fox agility" videos on the Forum so those that want to look at it can?  It's about 2.75 minutes in length.
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Fox "Agility"
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »
I think so :)

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 06:08:16 AM »
Apparently the Forum doesn't like my videos.   :(  I've tried twice to post them, and after I hit "Post", it doesn't go any farther.  Any ideas? 
Sheila, I can try sending you one of them privately if you'd like. 
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:56:42 AM »
Shirley, sent my email address couple of days ago.

Sheila & the Shelties

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »
Hi Chris,
I have a question about loading videos.  Do they have to go through You Tube first, or can I load one right from my desk top?  And what is the procedure for uploading a video?
Thanks.  For your answer and for the rest of this very lovely forum!!!   ;D
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »
Currently they do have to be hosted somewhere else.   YouTube is obviously the most popular, but site does support some of the other, smaller sites.

When you find a video you want to embed in a message, just take the URL and put it right in the body of the message.   No special tags or characters are needed.   Then it will bring up a small window when you post the video for other people to view it right in your message.

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »
Thanks Chris.  Now I get it...I think!
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 02:37:45 PM »
OK.  I loaded the video to you tube, and this is it's "address".  If it doesn't work this way, I may be ready to give up!!! :-X
I need to tell you that I am not the world's best videographer, and that the video was taken through the screen in our bathroom window.  Obviously, I don't know anything about editing either.  If you decide to look at it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do every time I watch it!   :D
Shirley

Shirley Wallace

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
So much fun watching!  Is that "big one" the mother fox or one of your dogs??!!

OK.  I loaded the video to you tube, and this is it's "address".  If it doesn't work this way, I may be ready to give up!!! :-X
I need to tell you that I am not the world's best videographer, and that the video was taken through the screen in our bathroom window.  Obviously, I don't know anything about editing either.  If you decide to look at it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do every time I watch it!   :D
Shirley

Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 04:42:43 PM »
They're so cute!!  Thanks so much for going to the trouble to post so we could see them.  Where do they go if you go outside?  Has the mom hung around your place before? 
Lee Anne

Shirley Wallace

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 07:01:58 PM »
The big one in the garden is mama.  She would sit in the garden and keep watch while the kids played and ran.  If she or papa weren't there, they didn't come out to play.  We never let the dogs get close.  Whisk did once get closer than mama thought he should and she started coming towards him.  My husband was right there and called Whisk in immediately.  The babies would go under our barn when the dogs were let out of the house.  The foxes pretty much ignored the racket the sled dogs made when they came out to play. 
They have since moved out -  ;D ;D ;D .  They moved into the woods on the back side of our pole building, so we still see them at the edge of the yard and on Ted's training trails.  We have seen the parents before this year, but they've never been this close before.
Shirley
Shirley Wallace

Jean Sather (McCreight)

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 07:18:31 PM »
Very cool, enjoyed it Shirley!  Thanks for persevering!  We see the occasional fox around here too.  Had one a few years ago who would jump up and walk along the top rail of our 4' fence, like the local cats do.  Now THAT was an agile fox!  ;D
Jean & Tux
Montana

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 11:05:33 PM »
Thanks for perservering, Shirley!  Fun to watch.
Sheila & the Shelties

Wild Terriers

Fox "Agility"
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 06:54:15 AM »
Awesome!!!!  Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Karen and the wild Terriers
Karen and the Wild Terriers

KarissaKS

• Agility Acres Dog Training
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 01:02:06 PM »
Look at them go!!  That was precious!   ;D  I was a bit disappointed to get to the end of the video and find that not a single one of them took the dog walk, though.  lol  They got close!!
V-NATCH2/NATCH5 Luke, V-NATCH3/NATCH4 PACH Kaiser, NATCH MACH2 PACH Secret, Kizzy, Jedi & Ren

http://www.youtube.com/user/SarMoniet
http://agilityacrestn.com/