Author Topic: Register and pay for Trails online ?  (Read 1779 times)

Register and pay for Trails online ?
« on: June 02, 2012, 09:44:13 AM »
Any Chance of this in the near future?  Lots of banks are charging for using paper checks.
It not the dogs fault stupid!

Jackie Brasen

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 12:42:39 PM »
Lots of trials already do with Click-2-Run & PayPal, including all of the NADAC Funraisers. You need to make the request to the individual clubs you want to show at.

mom to the TN Shedding Wonders
using Tapatalk
mom to the TN Shedding Wonders

Erin Wajda

• Judge
    • Northeast Agility Enthusiasts
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 01:17:14 PM »
You should talk to your local clubs. We have a PayPal account so that people can pay for their entries online. We also accept electronic entries via email. I just make sure that people come and sign an entry agreement form when they get to the trial.

Erin Wajda
Sand Lake, NY
Northeast Agility Enthusiasts
Erin Wajda
Sand Lake, NY

agilityjunkie

• Trial Secretary
    • Agility Junkies
Re: Register and pay for Trails online ?
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 10:02:17 AM »
So for those of you who use a Paypal account, do you make the exhibitor pay for the fee that is charged. How exactly do you make this work without the club having to eat the expense of using Paypal? Looking to move in this direction.

Lora
Lora Del Page

Erin Wajda

• Judge
    • Northeast Agility Enthusiasts
Re: Register and pay for Trails online ?
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 06:20:29 PM »
We do not charge the exhibitor for the PayPal fees.  I just view it as another expense.  In reality, the PayPal fees end up being a very small percent of the total entry fees that I take in and for me it is worth it.  Some exhibitors really appreciate the ability to pay electronically.  And, as an added bonus, now that I have a PayPal account I pay all sanctioning fees and recording fees to NADAC that way, e-mail the paperwork, and don't have make a trip to the post office.

Erin Wajda
Northeast Agility Enthusiats
Sand Lake, NY
Erin Wajda
Sand Lake, NY