Author Topic: New Hill, NC Funraiser  (Read 361 times)

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
New Hill, NC Funraiser
« on: May 27, 2012, 07:34:29 PM »
Thanks to the Big Elf, Ron Young, and his many helpers for a terrific weekend of agility.  I'm not quite sure how he and Sarah Fix did everything they did and ran their own dogs, too, but they made it look easy.  We were all treated like celebrities on the red carpet with special patriotic cups with goodies for us and the dogs and also beautiful hand painted purple paw drinking glasses from Ron's wife, Karen, for getting our entries in early.  There's a rumor afoot that they look great filled with beer!

Tim Spring was trial secretary extraordinaire and Becky was constantly on the move making things better for everybody.  Besides everything they did this weekend, I know they all must've worked their behinds off ahead of time to make it all possible and we all appreciate it.  The usual suspects, Tom Fix, Linda Anderson and Chris Chapman did great work keeping the courses coming.  It was terrific to see everyone and those of us who like to play really appreciate all of your hard work!  I can't wait for the next one!
Lee Anne

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: New Hill, NC Funraiser
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
Thanks to the Big Elf, Ron Young, and his many helpers for a terrific weekend of agility.  I'm not quite sure how he and Sarah Fix did everything they did and ran their own dogs, too, but they made it look easy.  We were all treated like celebrities on the red carpet with special patriotic cups with goodies for us and the dogs and also beautiful hand painted purple paw drinking glasses from Ron's wife, Karen, for getting our entries in early.  There's a rumor afoot that they look great filled with beer!

Tim Spring was trial secretary extraordinaire and Becky was constantly on the move making things better for everybody.  Besides everything they did this weekend, I know they all must've worked their behinds off ahead of time to make it all possible and we all appreciate it.  The usual suspects, Tom Fix, Linda Anderson and Chris Chapman did great work keeping the courses coming.  It was terrific to see everyone and those of us who like to play really appreciate all of your hard work!  I can't wait for the next one!
We had a great time even though I blew another 4 Regular runs!  Really nice place and the best people!  Thanks, Ron and Sarah for organizing this.
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!