Author Topic: THANK YOU Run As One!!!  (Read 436 times)

Donna Fernandez

THANK YOU Run As One!!!
« on: May 28, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »
I'm not sure if I am choosing the right spot to congratulate and thank Ed and Cathy and Run As One for a super fabulous inaugural trial in Aubrey, TX this Memorial Day weekend. The weather didn't cooperate - it was really hot - but everything, and I mean everything!!! else was super beyond words. They set a new standard for new clubs!! Competitors received T-shirts, gift bags, photos, great snacks and drinks - the list is so long that I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. People competing today were even treated to a barbecue, I think!

I was only there for one day, but my Cotton and Barney and I had such a good time! It was great to see so many faces from the Calera trials! I think we all heeded the NBZ signs that were posted all around - no griping allowed - we were there to have a great time and that we did!

The Hopper Ranch where the trial was held was exceptional. We were met with golf carts that our things were loaded onto and driven for us to our crating site. There were lots of nice shade trees to crate under which was really nice in the 90+ temperatures. And, finished just before our trial - indoor toilets with running water!!!!!!!!!!  :)

I could go on and on about the trial, but I think everyone gets the point. THANK YOU so much, Run As One!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!! (And Becky, it sure would be fun if you could make it down - that would complete it for us!!)

Donna with Cotton and Barney
Donna with Cotton and Barney

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Re: THANK YOU Run As One!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
The Run As One trial sounds like it was a blast!   Glad to hear you guys are carrying on the tradition of running hard and having fun!

Thank you all for the video clip greeting to me!!   THAT was fun.

Becky
Becky Woodruff

jennyrobinson

• Run As One Agility
THANK YOU Run As One!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
Thanks so much for coming out to support Run As One, Donna!  Always love watching Barney and Cotton :). It truly was a wonderful weekend full of laughter, friendship, and agility.  Could not have asked for much more!

Jenny Robinson
Jenny Robinson
Cooper, Casey, & Grizzly

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: THANK YOU Run As One!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 04:51:04 AM »
We also carried on the Calera tradition of starting late on Saturday :=)  But it was a deserved late start as we talked about Run As One and how it came about from all of the love and encouragement that started in Calera with Becky and Sharon and Marj and Bruce!  Though none of you were actually "there" in person, you were ALL there in our hearts!!

The Run As One trial sounds like it was a blast!   Glad to hear you guys are carrying on the tradition of running hard and having fun!

Thank you all for the video clip greeting to me!!   THAT was fun.

Becky
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.