Author Topic: Run As One Agility Trial - NADAC in the Metroplex!  (Read 425 times)

jennyrobinson

• Run As One Agility
Run As One Agility Trial - NADAC in the Metroplex!
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
We just wanted to send an enormous thank you to all of those who braved the heat to join us in our inaugural trial!!!  We have been blown away by the support that we have received; the reality is that our trial could not have ran as well as it did without so many of our exhibitors pitching in; many staying long after their dog's runs were over for the day.  We hope that you had as much fun as we did - I absolutely loved getting to meet so many new faces through the picture taking process, and sharing this special weekend with great friends.  We had lots of handlers reaching milestones that we were honored to share with them!  Please keep an eye on our website for our next trial announcement.

Also, HUGE thank you to Don Cuda - he has some super human tolerance of the heat...what a tremendous honor and privilege to have him as our judge this weekend. 

(PS - For those of you who wanted digital copies of your pictures, please feel free to email me privately - jenny.robinson@me.com)

Jenny Robinson
Cooper, Casey, & Grizzly

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Run As One Agility Trial - NADAC in the Metroplex!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 04:59:34 PM »
The biggest thanks go to Ed, Cathy, Jenny and Tim for putting on a most awesome and fun Inaugural Memorial trial.  Everyone had a great time.  Amazing how cool it is in the shade when it's so hot in the sun.  But we all survived and thrived.  Don Cuda did his usual outstanding job of judging and making everyone feel good about what they did.  Courses were fun, food was yummy, music was awesome (except when Ed was singing...), raffle was great, Hopper Ranch was so picturesque, and indoor plumbing to boot! It doesn't get any better than that. Hope this was the first of many Run As One trials to come.

We just wanted to send an enormous thank you to all of those who braved the heat to join us in our inaugural trial!!!  We have been blown away by the support that we have received; the reality is that our trial could not have ran as well as it did without so many of our exhibitors pitching in; many staying long after their dog's runs were over for the day.  We hope that you had as much fun as we did - I absolutely loved getting to meet so many new faces through the picture taking process, and sharing this special weekend with great friends.  We had lots of handlers reaching milestones that we were honored to share with them!  Please keep an eye on our website for our next trial announcement.

Also, HUGE thank you to Don Cuda - he has some super human tolerance of the heat...what a tremendous honor and privilege to have him as our judge this weekend. 

(PS - For those of you who wanted digital copies of your pictures, please feel free to email me privately - jenny.robinson@me.com)
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Ed Scharringhausen

• Judge
  • Run As One!
    • Run As One Agility
Re: Run As One Agility Trial - NADAC in the Metroplex!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:09:20 PM »
Thank You to All The Amazing Handlers and Dog's who came out to support our Inaugural Trial over Memorial Day Weekend. Cathy and I felt it was a truly amazing trial mainly because of the Support of so many Friends who Ran in the Spirit of RUN AS ONE and NADAC, those who changed their schedules to be here and of course because of the help from so many incredible Volunteers.

Extra Thanks to My Good Friend DON CUDA who Honored us with his presence as Our Very First Judge. He was tireless and added so much positive and joy to our event.

Special Thank Yous to those who donated to our raffle.

This years Raffle Proceeds were split between:

The Women's World War II Memorial in Arlington, VA
and NADAC Rescue Operations.

Plenty more Run As One NADAC Trials coming to the Metroplex and North Texas soon. Stay tuned.

Ed Scharringhausen
Run As One Agility
Ed Scharringhausen