Author Topic: Agility in Bend, Oregon  (Read 532 times)

Cindy

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Agility in Bend, Oregon
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:28:13 PM »
If you haven't been to an agility trial in Bend, you are really missing out!  I cannot remember when I have had as much fun as I did today.  The challenges were just right that success was especially gratifying.  It took some work, but when the connection was made, it was oh so sweet! I don't know that tomorrow can possibly live up to today, but I am sure looking forward to it!  Thanks Sharon and Becky for a day I will remember for a long time to come!
Cindy and the Beagles

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Agility in Bend, Oregon
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »
If you haven't been to an agility trial in Bend, you are really missing out!  I cannot remember when I have had as much fun as I did today.  The challenges were just right that success was especially gratifying.  It took some work, but when the connection was made, it was oh so sweet! I don't know that tomorrow can possibly live up to today, but I am sure looking forward to it!  Thanks Sharon and Becky for a day I will remember for a long time to come!

Ok, Cindy, I do have to agree on this one!!  I found myself raising the bar completely to take on the challenges we had today!  I definitely set new personal records and overcame challenges that I didn't believe were possible!  Without you there to push the bar I would NEVER have rose to the level I did today!  Thanks for pushing me to new limits!  I will never forget it and those memories will last a lifetime!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cindy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 05:59:35 AM »

Ok, Cindy, I do have to agree on this one!!  I found myself raising the bar completely to take on the challenges we had today!  I definitely set new personal records and overcame challenges that I didn't believe were possible!  Without you there to push the bar I would NEVER have rose to the level I did today!  Thanks for pushing me to new limits!  I will never forget it and those memories will last a lifetime!

Sharon

Sharon, your performance yesterday was awe inspiring!  I am honored to have witnessed it, and if I had any part it making it happen, well that makes the day that much more special!
Cindy and the Beagles

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 09:09:42 PM »
My lips are sealed, but I do have pictures!!!

Becky
Becky Woodruff

LeeAnne McAdam

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 05:26:55 AM »
Come on, Becky...spill!
Lee Anne

Cindy

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »