Author Topic: New Hill, NC Fundraiser - THANK YOU!  (Read 413 times)

agildawg

• Trial Secretary
New Hill, NC Fundraiser - THANK YOU!
« on: May 29, 2012, 06:11:04 AM »
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone involved in the NADAC Fundraiser in New Hill, NC.  This was the first time that NADAC has been offered at this facility, but it won't be the last.  The facility owner loved the "feel" of a NADAC trial, and how it was unlike other trials that had been held there.  There were many NADAC newbies that are now NADAC converts.  I realize that is was a hot weekend, but we still had lots of fun.  Thanks to all of the competitors who came out and supported the trial.  Thanks to all of the volunteers, who have new job skills to add to their resumes.  I even got to add "Snake Wrangler" to my list of trial day duties.  Thanks to all of those who worked so hard behind the scenes to make it look like we knew what we were doing.  We hope to see all of you back at our next fundraiser on Sept 7-9 in Oxford, NC at Wild Winds Farm - the fantastic indoor horse arena where we hosted the Toys for Tots trial.  Look for that premium to be coming out soon.

Thanks again!

Ron Young
Ron Y

SpringCrew

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • NADAC Addict
Re: New Hill, NC Fundraiser - THANK YOU!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:02:35 AM »
Thanks Ron to you and Karen for all the prep work.  Lots of hard working people that still made it a fun time.  Great to watch the newbies have fun.  Watching the owners daughter and friend run to get NADAC number so they could play was a blast.   Later in the weekend they were helping show people how to pickup their ribbons.  What a great display of what NADAC is all about.  Lots of good fun and great company.  Canít think of a better way to spend a weekend.

Thanks Ron for reminding us the reason for Memorial Day and the moment of silence after the Star Spangled Banner.

Hope to see lots of people in September.
Tim Spring
If you aren't having fun you're not playing NADAC!