Author Topic: ITZ of IL THANKS /CONGRATS  (Read 682 times)

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
ITZ of IL THANKS /CONGRATS
« on: May 21, 2012, 07:41:41 AM »
We had another great trial !!

Thanks to Amber Abbott for coming out and judging for us !!  She brought some really fun fun courses !!!

Thanks to Cathy Horvath and Bernie Doyle for letting us invade their place for the trial !   It is a grew place to trial ! We have the beautiful OLD Oak tree, that provided so much shade !!!   Plus the building to crate under and score !  Awesome Awesome !!
More thanks to Cathie and Bernie for hosting Amber.  I wasn't able to do much after trial socializing as my mom had more surgery and I rushed back to moms to help her out !  And yes, I better have lost some weight--walking my dogs, then her dogs, then running my dogs and then going back and walking my dogs and her dogs...... YIKES !!!!!!!  Anyway, my mom is doing OK and I hope that she will be back on her feet soon !!!

Thanks to everyone that supports my trials.
And special thanks for the few people that stayed and help load the trailer !  I really appreciate your help !

I don't think some people realize how much work is involved in hosting trials....   lots of pretrial stuff besides adding entries ...and at trial stuff !!!!
Course building, timing scribing bar setting leash running....       It sucks at small trials when we only have a small pool of workers...... and it always seems like a few of the few always step up and help out ! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

CONGRATS AND WOOOHOHOOOOOOOO 
Christy Carrano and BEBE NATCH
Mike Lenz and Regatta NATCH Versatility NATCH
Linda Vohsen and Shiner Novice Triple Superior

And many moments of brilliance and awesome runs !!

We are doing it all again in June   !!

June  8 9 10 in Mechanicsburg IL
June  15 16 17 Joliet IL

www.inthezoneagility.com

Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Re: ITZ of IL THANKS /CONGRATS
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
Thanks for hosting the trial Lisa, my guys didn't run particularly well but it was a fun trial anyway!

Audri
Audri, Lily, Cee Cee and Toto, Calypso

NancyK

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 04:53:03 AM »
Henley and I had a fun three days.  Thanks everyone - Lisa for all your hard work putting the trial together, Amber for the fun courses and also being a fun judge, and Bernie & Kathy for providing such a great location.  The beautiful oak trees provided us much needed shade.  Congratulations to everyone on their great titles.  So glad that I was there to see Christy and BeBe get their NATCH.

Nancy

Dwayne Bonker

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 04:43:51 PM »
Hey -

What about your WONDERFUL Husband who showed up unexpectedly to help with the trial???

Dwayne  8)
Dwayne Bonker