Author Topic: Thanks NADAC and Yellowstone Dog Sports  (Read 333 times)

Gro

Thanks NADAC and Yellowstone Dog Sports
« on: May 31, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
Three very fun NADAC FunRaisers were just completed at Yellowstone Dog Sports at Red Lodge, Mt.   It is always fun for me to head south of the border and connect with 'old' friends again as well as make new ones.  Many new exhibitors are being 'created' in this part of the world and it bodes well for the future of NADAC in all of Montana and neighbouring states.  The enthusiasm of these new exhibitors is a joy to watch and brought me back to the fun and excitement of the early days of agility.

There were so many successful teams -  Congratulations to every team whether they achieved a NATCH, a Bonus Q or simply got their teammate around the course!  All were celebrated with equal enthusiasm and applause.

Thank you to my fellow judges (Lark, Don and Amanda) who helped make these trials a success.  Also thanks to all the exhibitors (& Tim!) for pitching in and helping with course building, scoring, scribing, timing, etc. etc. etc.  It was greatly appreciated to have so much enthusiastic help.

I am definitely looking forward to the next three FunRaisers in late July and early August.  See you all there!

Gro
- now back in sunny Alberta
Gro

Barbara Stugart

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Thanks NADAC and Yellowstone Dog Sports
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 09:23:57 AM »
Though I could only attend the last fun raiser, I had so much fun with friends and new friends I made. Our judges were tireless - thanks Lark and Gro.  Tim & Mike, you were a constant on the courses making sure the steps were "just right". And Tiffany, wow - you are such a hard worker as well, running your dog AND setting courses!
Special thanks to Elaine and YDS for great hospitality and keeping us smiling!
Shyla has so much fun running on the turf, I can't say enough good about it. A great weekend, and I'm looking forward to coming back!
Barbara & Shyla
Barbara,Shyla & Kola
Gillette, Wyoming