Author Topic: Eastern Sierra Agility Group EGC/Regular Trial August 15-17 in Mammoth Lakes, CA  (Read 452 times)

LFuller

• Trial Secretary
  • Pathrunner Dogs
ESAG will host an EGC Trial on Friday afternoon, August 15 and a regular NADAC Trial on Saturday, August 16 and Sunday, August 17.  We will also offer Beginning Agility 1, 2, and 3 testing on Saturday, August 16.   Make plans to come and join us!

Our trial premiums are available on our website:  www.easternsierraagility.com

Hope to see you!

Linda Fuller

Karen Birdsong

ESAG hosts just one trial a year and it is fantastic.  I and several others from Southern California, make it a point to go to this trial each year.  If you want to go to a great trial, located in the beautiful High Sierra mountain range of Central California….this is it!!!  Thanks ESAG for hosting this, one of a kind, trial each year.  You guys rock. ;)
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

Anne Etherton

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
We're back home this morning after a very nice trial at ESAG.  The trial was almost full, which is somewhat unusual these days.  It shows what a well run, friendly group this is.  Thank you Linda Fuller and your whole team.
Anne

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
Thank you ESAG! This was another fun, well-run trial in a spectacular location. It really doesn't get any better. And new, this year, no wild wind scything through the canopies. We ran on deep, lush grass, ate excellent food, and whooped and hollered for a huge number of NATCHs! Arlene Courtney brought a great set of courses with lots of Bonuses, and LOTS of great teams stepped up to attempt Bonuses. Every team left the course with a smile on their face.  ;D

It was a wonderful weekend - looking forward to 2015!

Thank you!

Murrelet, Tui, Malko, and Pipit (who particularly enjoyed the soft grass)
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

It was a wonderful trial!  Murrelet said everything I was going to say, so I will second all her comments!
Sheila & the Shelties

Ken Perlmutter

I had an awesome time.  Many thanks for to the ESAG group and everyone else that contributed to making it one of the do not miss trials on my list!
Ken Perlmutter

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk