Author Topic: BAD Agility in Maryland – Thank you!  (Read 771 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
BAD Agility in Maryland – Thank you!
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »
We had a great time at the Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) of Maryland’s trial this past weekend.  I wanted to say THANK YOU to all the exhibitors who came with great attitudes and positive spirits for having a great and glorious weekend.  THANKS also for all the help you offered up with working classes, hauling sandbags, helping us unload and then load that equipment trailer.  This trial was a huge success because of all you wonderful exhibitors.

We also had a great judge, Sarah Fix who came with great courses and several bonus boxes.  Always enjoy working with Sarah, thanks for helping make this trial so fun.

I forgot to put out our brag board but I know that I saw lots of purple qualifying ribbons all over everyone’s crates as well as new titles ribbons too.  We enjoyed all the people who stepped up to those bonus boxes and attempted those challenges.  Congratulations to those that had great success on them as well.

We had several newbies who came out and had a ton of fun and lots of good times.  Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all for our next trials, which will be games only (TN; TG; WV), in our Frederick building with our NEW flooring.  Premium with be out soon for our November one.  Check our website for premiums for our upcoming trials at: www.actiondogs.org .

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial.

Jean
Trial Chair

Jean Wilkins
Zephyr, Wit, & Autumn
Maryland

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: BAD Agility in Maryland – Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 07:31:46 PM »
It really was a great trial.  Thanks to the BAD members for putting this trial on.  I especially enjoyed all the cheering for everyone, no matter what their runs were like.  See you again in November.
Linda & the Daxes
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!