Author Topic: Laughing Dog Agility's October 19, 20, & 21, 2012, Trial In Autaugaville, AL  (Read 520 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
We are already getting ready for and looking forward to the October 19-21, 2012, Laughing Dog Agility NADAC trial in Autaugaville, AL.  Robin Carberry is going to be the judge and I am sure she will bring some great courses and help make the trial lots of fun.  We run in a very nice enclosed horse arena with dirt floor and plenty of crating space.  Also, there is lots of grass on which to walk dogs during the trial.  There is plenty of parking next to the arena and RV spaces a few paces from the arena.  The site offers an RV dumping station as well. 

The premium is available at [url]laughingdogagility.org[/url].   PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW WEBSITE!!!  Please be sure to use the .org extension instead of the .com extension.  If you have problems accessing the premium, please contact me at sarabillandpups@att.net.  Entries are now being accepted. 

Please join us in October and enjoy our Southern hospitality and all the laughs we have during a trial.  I can guarantee you will have fun!!

Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
Copper, Kane, & Mac 

The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

jennyrobinson

• Run As One Agility
Tim and I can't wait to participate in our first Alabama NADAC trial!!  We will be there and are happy to help in any way that we can!  :)

Jenny Robinson, Tim Black, & furkids (Cooper, Casey, & the Grizzly Bear)
Jenny Robinson
Cooper, Casey, & Grizzly

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Jenny,  I am so excited that you and Tim are moving to Alabama.  Please keep me posted on your move schedule.  Looking forward to having you at the LDA trial.  Get ready to work!!!  lol

Sara Langston & The Bridge Creek Boys
Copper, Kane, and Mac
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

jennyrobinson

• Run As One Agility
I will definitely be there before August 13th.  Tim's arrival will depend on a number of factors, but hopefully no later than October (keep your fingers crossed for our Texas houses to sell...prayers appreciated, too!) :)

Always ready and willing to work if it means one more venue to run our dogs at!
Jenny Robinson
Cooper, Casey, & Grizzly

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Hey Sara,
You are getting a couple of really good NADAC folks.  Jenny, Tim and their wonderful 4-legged crew as definite jewels.  Your gain is Texas' loss!

Miss you Jenny!

Becky
Becky Woodruff

jennyrobinson

• Run As One Agility
We miss you too (horribly, in fact)!  I can hardly wait until next summer when I'll have some time to travel...I fully anticipate a trip to the pacific northwest! :)

In the meantime, I'll look forward to meeting all these NADAC folks who I've heard nothing but great things about. 

Jenny Robinson
Cooper, Casey, & Grizzly