Author Topic: Flint Creek Flyers June 15-17 Hall, Montana  (Read 313 times)

camibmd

• Trial Secretary
Flint Creek Flyers June 15-17 Hall, Montana
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:53:36 AM »
The Flint Creek Flyers are hosting their 5th annual NADAC trial in Hall, MT on June 15-17, 2012.  We are excited to have Blair Bloxham as our judge.  This is the only outdoor NADAC trial left in Montana, and one of the most fun trials around.  There is lots of grass and big trees for shade on the fenced Hall Elementary School yard.  If you are looking for an enjoyable weekend at a small town, rural trial, with your Montana NADAC family, this is the one!  Jean M. listed it as the Montana trial that should be on your bucket list of trials to enjoy.  The food and entertainment Saturday evening is always memorable.  Premiums are available at flintcreekflyers.com. Hope to see you there!

LeeAnn Corlett, FCF Trial Secretary
LeeAnn
Molly & Nyx

Joe Fisher

• Agility Photos
Re: Flint Creek Flyers June 15-17 Hall, Montana
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:22:56 AM »
I would agree, this should be on a bucket list of trials to go to! It's a gorgeous setting, in a very rural valley surrounded by Montana mountains. As LeeAnn said, the Saturday night party is a blast! A couple years ago, she and her husband were newlyweds. Saturday night, community people stepped up to the mic to sing to them. It was so cool!
I wasnt' able to be there last year, but I guess it was pretty neat. A rain storm came through Sat. night, The triall site is across from the town bar, they love dogs. I guess with the people and the dogs, a great time was had by all.

Joe
Jean M. listed it as the Montana trial that should be on your bucket list of trials to enjoy.  The food and entertainment Saturday evening is always memorable.  Premiums are available at flintcreekflyers.com. Hope to see you there!

LeeAnn Corlett, FCF Trial Secretary
Joe Fisher
http://dogshots.biz
Seamus and Teaghan, my Std Poodles