Author Topic: 2015 Yellowstone Dog Sports Agility Seminar Registration  (Read 502 times)

elaine

2015 Yellowstone Dog Sports Agility Seminar Registration
« on: October 21, 2014, 09:50:38 AM »
Registration for 2015 Agility/Obedience Seminars, Summer Camps and Rooms/RV Spots for trials opens November 1.

The complete summer schedule and seminar registration form (with price info and more details) is available at:

http://www.yellowstonedogsports.com/index.php/events/

Don't miss out on these great Agility/Obedience Seminars:

June 13-14 AMANDA NELSON AGILITY

June 22-23 PAULA GOSS AGILITY (Open/Elite)

June 24-25 PAULA GOSS AGILITY (Elite)

July 28-30 SHARON NELSON AGILITY (email nadacsharon@aol.com for more info and to register)

August 4-6 **NEW** BECKY WOODRUFF AGILITY

August 29-30 DEBBY QUIGLEY OBEDIENCE

September 2-3 **NEW** DESIREE SNELLEMAN (World Team Member) AGILITY

Reserve room or RV Spot for these Agility Trials:

May 8-10 YDS NADAC Judge: Craig Coonrad

May 22-25 YDS NADAC Judge: Gary Visintainer

June 19-21 RMDS NADAC

June 26-28 YDS NADAC Judge: Arlene Courtney

July 31-Aug. 2 NADAC Fun-Raiser

August 7-9 YDS NADAC

September 4-7 LDAC AKC Agility

Multi-Sport Dog Vacation Camp Dates: June 15-19, July 13-17, August 10-14 (Check out camp page for more info.)

How to Register:

Step 1 - Email me on November 1 to get your name on the list for your seminar(s).

Step 2 - To secure your spot, snail mail or scan your registration form along with check or PayPal payment before December 31, 2014.

Email me privately (erracer@aol.com) if you have questions and/or sign up on the website to receive schedule updates.

Hope to see you at Yellowstone Dog Sports next summer!

Elaine

www.yellowstonedogsports.com

www.redlodge.com

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 2015 Yellowstone Dog Sports Agility Seminar Registration
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
The July seminar will be taught by Lisa Bonker instead of Sharon Nelson.  I can't take the time away during the closing of entries for Championships and a very heavy paperwork time for me.

Everyone will love working with Lisa and let me know if you need a working spot in that seminar!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 2015 Yellowstone Dog Sports Agility Seminar Registration
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 12:03:44 PM »
The July seminar will be taught by Lisa Bonker instead of Sharon Nelson.  I can't take the time away during the closing of entries for Championships and a very heavy paperwork time for me.

Everyone will love working with Lisa and let me know if you need a working spot in that seminar!

Sharon

I apologize for stepping in too quickly on getting my replacement.  I didn't realize that Lisa already has a seminar 10 days earlier for a Montana club in the local area.  I apologize and did not mean to appear to be stepping on the other club's toes and I will do better research next time.  Please stay with the original signup you have with Lisa and I will post again when I get a replacement that doesn't cause any local conflicts!  Sorry and I know everyone will  have fun with Lisa at the mBarking seminar!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility